Annoying habits by Kenyan Motorists

Idiots who drive slowly on the right lane without a care in the World

Watu wa kutoa mkono nje tu signal , useless burger s

And people who stop smack dab in the middle of the highway to change a flat tire!
fuakers who do not use signals/indicators
shitty drivers who accelerate upon seeing an oncoming vehicle overtaking
shitty drivers who accelerate on seeing that they are being overtaken
cars with those annoying high beam aftermarket torches!!!

1. People who drive slowly in a single carriageway causing a traffic snarlup;
  2. People who cannot anticipate and brake unnecessarily while changing lanes or entering junctions. We hate matatus but one thing I give to them is their immaculate sense of anticipation, that is why Moi Avenue, Haile Sellassie, Kipande Road, and Landhies Roads traffic is always moving;
  3. Not keeping left;
  4. As stated above

Kazinya wahindi hiyo

I put mine to full then wanatii

BMW drivers
Cayenne owners
Cayenne key holders
@Deorro mjaka
@Deorro umbwa wewe

In that order

One thing i hate with some matatus is changing lanes abruptly and not using signal.Wanakufinya and mostly you end up stopping to let the bugger go.
Leo mwingine amejaribu kuniingia na madharau so sikusimama (i was keeping left hapa Allsops karibu na gate ya Bayer heading to town) and the idiot drove aka make sure the exhaust is exactly on my drivers window which was all the way down then he blasted me with exhaust smoke using engine brake.
I have never been that furious but the cool me nika jiita kamukutano all i did was on entering Thika road at the bumps near Dela Rue nili mwangalia d but shame had engulfed him and he couldn’t look at me twice . Its such behaviour that makes many people to hate few matatus driver who will always find away of infuriating others.

Sisi watu wa shoebaru

1. A nigga infront kushuta after amekula mashakura ya kihii kiaganu
  2. Two humongous women walking side by side wakiongea mushene ya kwao and blocking the road
  3. Hawkers kuleta jam kwa pavements wakiuzia pandies
  4. Street preachers pale jevanjee jobless corner while taking a siesta
  5. Watu wote wa nduthi mpaka introvert ni ng’wambe
  1. Kuruka mkojo unakanyaga meffi!

Ongeza nyang’au haziindicate na sisi tunataka kuvuka barabara, na za kusimama smack in the middle of the pedestrian crossing , na zile hazisimami
, pia shukrani kwa wale wanasimamanga na kutuambia tupite especially ikiwa rindi ya madame, tunajua mnakuanga mkiosha mecho but atleast mnaachanga tuvuke in peace

Kazi ni kudondosa kabisaaa hadi ile ngambo ingine:D:D!

:D:D:D

Saitan wachana na sisi watu wa Bavarian machine tafadhali:mad::mad: