Anomalous Kenyans

Maybe he works in a butchery.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ouru alisema makanzeti ni ya kufunga nyama

I hate that Kenyan practice of asking people to donate money to them so that they can pay dowry or they can have a big wedding ceremony.
This is the most stupidest thing. Kwani hukujua getting married costs money?

Mimi niliambiwa I’m lucky my kids have been picked to be in the wedding procession. Nika sema sawa. Next thing nikapewa bill ya 50K ya nguo yao from one particular shop. They didn’t go to that wedding. I spent 12K on new cloths for them and 8K taking them for fun day instead on that particular day.

Niaje Edu
I can see you through a socket from Kahawa House to Vladivostok

Hawa watu huona other Kenyans are foolish sana. 50K?? Ngai fafa. Mwizi is not just the guy who comes in the middle of the night.

mambo a weddings sipendi, sometime back my daughter took of with one of the cakes, at one point she was besides me, the other moment I saw her heading towards where they keep the cake, then I heard shouts and I saw her running holding the cake towards the exit

Juzi a friend of mine alifungwa group pale whatsapp ya mchango yake ya wedding. He was the admin and even went ahead to give a deadline of our contributions …watu walimwangalia tu hivi mpaka siku ikafika na ikapita. Watu walioa na wengine hata bibi ni wawili nahawasumbui watu.

A Short Kenyan Story. A number of people are waiting to use an elevator, both buttons are pressed & clearly illuminated. A mad person jostles to the front & presses the buttons yet again because the rest of us have never used a lift & are just standing there, idling. The End.

Enda pale telegram na udownload e-newspaper from newspapaers channel daily na usome e-copy

:D:D:D:D:D

Kwanza mtu hamjabonga in years halafu anakupigia anataka uwe kwa wedding committee. Ni kama you have nothing better to do with your time.

:D:D:D:D:D

You are nuts if you didn’t give that girl a medal.

:D:D:D she loves cakes, I told her you don’t just grab a cake and make for exit with it lakini that speed was mad, the good thing is that she went to the car park and waited for me to open the car, but before that I was the best man in a weeding and you know the way one cake goes to the best couple, I think she saw that and thought tukienda any wedding cake moja ni yetu.

:D:D:D huyo akiingia NYS tutabaki na Y pekee yake.