Another dumped and clueless man

Why struggle working if ur kid(s) can’t ave a comfortable life?

And why did the dad leave the child even after the kI’d refused to go with the mum? Job, my foot

1 Like

Unajua mahali hawapo??

COOMER WEWE!!

1 Like

Sad, and what a disgusting woman for a mother! That guy also shouldn’t have let the son go with that woman. He should already have parted with that woman permanently like years ago. Why let his child suffer? Achukue mtoto aanze maisha upya.
@Nefertities, you’re welcome to don your combat gear.

MRA ni chama kipi?:confused:

A story is told of a fellow who did something similar after his wife (a so-famed daughter from/of Kabete) pulled the same stunt.

UPUS

:D:D:D:D:D:D

i bet she was an angel when they met…every coin has three sides, his side, the wife’s side and the truth.

unfortunately, when two adults fight, the kid/s suffer.

if he was man enough, he would not have allowed the kid to go back with the mother as @Guru has said, job my foot…

1 Like

But in most cases, ‘his side’= the truth :slight_smile:

Ata hii ni [COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]thanks … Inakaa ulimiss class mingi sana but sai kuna gumbaro unaeza rudi

1 Like

I feel so sad for this little child. Achukue mtoto alee an aache kutafuta malaika duniani. Wako binguni.

Unfortunately, the Law gives the woman alot of power when it comes to Kids. Huwezi pewa mtoto ata ufanye nini, so long as the mother appears to have a resemblance of a job. Huwezi pewa mtoto ukiwa mwanaume.Maybe an adult

1 Like

Even if i was the one wrong that doesn’t mean you abuse our kid.Hapo naeza kuigia madondi mpaka u refuse to know urself

and on the woman’s side ‘her truth’…

he may get the child with enough evidence of mistreatment but unfortunately inaweza chukua miaka. however, this is where compromise comes in…poor child

Puuuu. There’s more to this story.

1. He hasn’t explained why the boy was in that sick condition. Maybe alikuwa amedungwa kale ka polio jab

2. What’s the Reason for the wife leaving him…this sick man is trying to play victim. The wife must have had a reason

3. Who cares if the mothers don’t get along? Kwani they live pamoja? Most in-laws don’t get along anyways

4. Silly man. He should worry about his happiness first. Wasted years shouldn’t be an excuse to fix an already dead marriage

5. He should be a man and find a way to take care of his kid. Again, he’s got an excuse…his kinda work can’t let him take his kid. SMH…Excuses excuses…

2 Likes

The dangers of a one sided story especially where the heart is concerned…