Another Kalenjin Institution bites the dust.

Lakini hii ya waKalenjinga imesidi sana buana

That is neither here nor there.

I schooled in a university where nearly 3/4 of staff were kikuyus, right from the VC. Lecturers were always complaining about many months of unpaid salaries. The worse part is, it was no longer even about kikuyus, it was about the VC reducing the institution to almost a clan/family entity because most of the employees were either direct or indirect relatives of VC.

Tulienda strike mara kadhaa VC abadilishwe but to no avail, the guy was very well connected up there. Surprisingly, the locals were fully in support of the strikes because hata casual jobs hapo university hawakuwa wanapata, ilikuwa inaendea relas wa VC. He is still the VC of that institution, na nilitoka uko 5 years ago

The fact is many public universities are insolvent, corruption rules, merit is not the basis for employment and promotion.

Many engaged in unsustainable expansion projects.

Tribe is not the root cause of the downward spiral. It is merely a manifestation of unethical practices.

Too bad egerton university is headed by a njaruo kwanza mama with a staff of kikuyus and njaruos tuitoek left that hellhole years ago. That njaruo still owes me my lecture pay. Fuck that bitch.

All those top leaders you see whether elected or not are well connected… when they fall out with their godfathers, they are thrown into hell…

ghasia ni uhunye ameharibu maneno.

Ni kibaki alianzisha hii maneno

It was a bubble and it has burst.

Ujumbe ni kwamba you guys steal with impunity, we saw that in moi and ruto has confirmed it. Bure kabisa!

Ojingaism is a venerial desease.

Fauxi is working on a booster

Name the institution tuichambue ama forever hold your piece

All these public universities… it’s just a matter of time. Parallel degrees were the source of funds. The taps were closed by Matiangi.

Make peace with yourself… It’s gone waters now!

Though post is quite informative and elicits a healthy debate on the management of public institutiins, , the tittle is quite misleading and tribal. Egerton university isnt a Kalenjin Institution…Its a Kenyan public University that has been ran down by mismanagement and corruption…Egerton and Moi universities represent a number of public institutions both nationally and county level tht are having dificulties competing due to selfish and management incompetencies

The oldest university with an Inglis name.

The day I hear oscar sudi is attenting an marathon simpoziam

Wacha tuu.

Kula mti, matunda, hadi mizizi yote