Another lost sheep defects from the sinking ship

Trump is kicking butt as usual. Watched the superbowl yesterday? A hashtag, #TrumpCurse had already been prepared to slate him since he was supporting the Patriots and were losing 20-0 at some point. Then the comeback of comebacks happened, and they all ate their liberal words. America is gonna get tired of winning under Trump I tell you. But we’re digressing from the topic at hand.

1 Like

ukweli but sometimes you need to read the nature and follow what its telling you

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]82001[/ATTACH]

Jubilee leadership is under fire for sidelining the Kamba community and failing to honour promises made after parties dissolved to join it.

Former Kibwezi MP Kalembe Ndile has said the presidency is only interested in working with Wiper leader Kalonzo Musyoka as opposed to the entire Kamba community.

“President Uhuru Kenyatta and DP William Ruto have a notion that Kalonzo controls 1 million Kamba votes and this must stop,” he told the Star on Monday.

He claimed Jubilee’s top leadership is ready to channel all their resources to ensure Kalonzo and opposition leader Raila Odinga do not stay in one alliance.

“They want Kalonzo to go it alone like it happened in 2007 so that Raila can lose the August 8 polls,” Ndile said.

More on this: Jubilee seeks Kalonzo deal

Also read: I will not betray Kenyans by moving to Jubilee - Kalonzo

“Jubilee does not respect us Kambas who joined the new party. They actually don’t value our capacity,” he added.

He said the community was not involved in planning Uhuru and Ruto’s tour of Ukambani on Tuesday.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/02/06/uhuru-only-interested-in-kalonzo-doesnt-value-kambas-kalembe-ndile_c1501621

topic gani hii enye amepewa reality check ya checks and balances ama

Kalembe naye ametangatanga coalitions zote. What a turn-coat, ajaribu kuaudition Churchill show.

3 Likes

Topic ya marende coming back home coz D-day is nigh.

1 Like

oooh sawa.

niaje tumbili ya chupiliii:D:D:D

1 Like

Ever since Uhuru gave him that job in Kenya Power I expected Marende would vie for either the Gubernatorial post in Nairobi or Senatorship, as things stand the latter seems the easier one to capture, going back to Baba this late in the day wont help his bid, hawesmake.

@Atwoli nini hii nasikia ati kalonzo wants to ditch CORD to form a third force to create a run off? if this is true then this guy is a serious sellout . he has never learn his mistake and its ok the Kamba leaders are daring him to leave ashangae he will go alone

Maendeleo chap Chap ni branch ya Jubilee

1 Like

Hiyo ni propaganda tu ya Tumbiliis… Kama angekua wa kuhama, Kalonzo angekua ametoka cord kitambo sana

However, within Wiper ranks, the remarks have been taken to mean that he may be considering bolting out of the Opposition coalition to run a splinter third-force campaign.

MPs and their Senate colleagues fear a repeat of the 2007 Orange split, when Mr Musyoka walked out of ODM to run a solo campaign.

[SIZE=4]Related Content[/SIZE]
[ul]
[li][U]Why heat is on Kalonzo in Ukambani[/U][/li][li][U]Your time is over, Nasa tells Jubilee [/U][/li][/ul]
They are worried that if Mr Musyoka walks out of Cord, the party will also bear the shame of having betrayed the Opposition and being rendered “political sellouts”.

Mr Kilonzo said some people are misadvising Mr Musyoka that he can run separately, to deny both Jubilee and Cord an outright majority, and therefore force a runoff.

The Senator said the inconsistencies were not good for the party’s standing within and outside the coalition.

On the other hand, Senator Musila convened a press briefing on January 27 to warn Mr Musyoka against leaving Cord.

“It’s a shame Wiper party has portrayed a bad image on the national stage. We look indecisive and concentrating on the wrong things. The party has no choice but to remain focused within Cord,” Mr Kilonzo said.

So if he sidelined kambas, akasideline cendro,western na nyanza hulalamika wamekuwa marginalized, who does he help? My advice is aende akaombe kura kwa wale aliosaidia. I overheard a certain politician over the radio saying amekuwa akisaidia Ruguru (of course westan na Nyanza) and that he will now embark to developing his own yard in the next season. Na mimi nkasema meffi, danganya toto jinga, ulisa kura nyanza.

And which is home, ODM, CORD or NASA?

Anywhere away from Jubilee

Marende is a chieth nobody

[ATTACH=full]82020[/ATTACH]
Cc. Oloo et al.

watu wa kimilili wampitishe then fala anasema ati Rai paper is using smokeless and odourless technology that’s why hatuoni kitu ikiendelea.

1 Like

i will never forget Margaret Wanjiru and her degree