Another senseless death.

Wacha kunizungusha mtu wangu… mwizi ni mwizi whether ni hapo Tsavo ama Ruaraka

A very innocent boy.

One who somehow disappears from his bed at 3am to go roam in a game park at night.

Tell me another one.

We too were boys once…

[SIZE=5]Dictionary result for poacher[/SIZE]
poacher2
/ˈpəʊtʃə/
noun
noun: poacher; plural noun: poachers
[ol]
[li]1.[/li]a person who hunts or catches game or fish illegally.
[ul]
[li]INFORMAL•SOCCER[/li]a player who is particularly skilled at taking fleeting chances to score goals.
noun: goal poacher; plural noun: goal poachers; noun: goalpoacher; plural noun: goalpoachers
“the young Ukrainian is a real goal poacher and can put away chances most strikers wouldn’t even attempt”

[/ul]
[/ol]

If the cause of death is cardiac destruction/perforation, it is murder…

kws waliona mwizi wakaamuua. doesnt matter how. they saw a threat and eliminated it. those fuckers kill rangers all the time. wakiona ranger huwa hawabakishi.

E

:D:D:D mtu wangu niko na dic zote including dictionary of molecular biology, diseases, biochemistry, dictionary of finance blah blah hata Hiyo ya https://dictionary.cambridge.org : so wacha kuni-turn around ka chapo

What is wrong with their eyes. I have seen many Kenyans with these eyes. Hypothyroidism. Too much cabbage and cornmeal.

Let’s hope baby Pendo’s murder suspects will get tough sentences and that verdict will change things in this country. Hii kesi I hope iangukie the right judge so that KWF ikuwe bankrupted

Poaching is a high calibre offense…Ati Kijana wa 17 haezi wezana na weight ya gun???..Upus…Somalis weigh atmost 35kgs na wanabeba AK-47s huko Somalia kama ALshabab

acha pang’ang’a basi …you are digging for a pointless argument

U think his a boy because you see him in school uniform, if it in Kenya u will 1 day know they ain’t terrified of anything

Ambia spear na natychieth

Ati he couldn’t bear the weight of a gun. Wakadanganye hizo nugu waliwacha forest.

4 am in a park? There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity.

Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism, also called under active thyroid or low thyroid, is a disorder of the endocrine system in which the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone. It can cause a number of symptoms, such as poor ability to tolerate cold, a feeling of tiredness, constipation, depression, and weight gain.

Sometimes I don’t get you

According to the father not the report.

I don’t think it’s right to kill somebody because of wildlife. Even if he was killing elephants. To me the life of an African is worth even 1000 elephants. That’s just my belief

What if you are killing rangers, coz that is what poachers do?

Hawa majama wafungue tu U.S talk ,kuna mwenye alisema anachukia Kenya juu ya pit latrine.