Another sexual harrasment

In 2018, usichukue K-mwitu bila indemnity, witnessed by a FIDA lawyer.

or Schwarzenegger

I’m glad these sexual predators are being outed

These are assumptions without validation.

Assumptions? I know it’s a he said she said situation but it’s obvious these men take advantage of young and naïve women.

It’s not obvious. That’s also an assumption. I see Mariah Carey is also being sued. I also call bullshit on the plaintiff (her former bodyguard) in this case.

Y’all called bullshit when Harvey Weinstein was accused. The same in this case. If another woman comes with the same accusation I bet you’ll do the same. What the hell do you want? Video evidence?

Credible evidence.

And also, Maria’s bodyguard is a man. I also don’t side with him not because he’s a man but because I haven’t heard Mariah’s story.

So after speaking out, then what? Take it to the police for further ekshen. It’s character assassination using the Internet.

:D:D:D A bitch can try.
[ATTACH=full]137895[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]137896[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]137897[/ATTACH]

Pia nimeona ingine ya Mariah Carey being accused

Tea bag naye hukaa tu guilty of any crime by default

Fisi Hukaaa aje?

Aki Bill Cosby with all that money had to drug women like wanaenda operation ,surely some men are just too pathetic, you need to be down and out to have sex with some men bcz trauma itakuuwa if you’re not unconscious

ol
post picha ya cleavage hapa…whoever inboxes u…huyo ni mmoja

Unaona vile na trend kwa secrets watu hawalali wakiniandikia poems at midnight, and all I do is rant sasa nikiweka hata picha ya mkono itakuwaje? Infact leo wacha niende beach niwaaachie forum mujibambe ,got some reach husband monie to chop

hahaha…sasa io ndio ufisi. at least you have am idea. jibambe. stay safe