Another victim in plantation

Hope they don’t have kids. Imagine seeing your mother being exposed as a club thot on social media. Zoomers are growing up with a whole new kind of psychological trauma.

Lakini photo hapo chini imeandikwa 7D…or am I missing the point.

Meaning? I know the ladies bro. I have bumped into the one on the left courtesy of the one on the right. The one seated on the right is a kisii…name starts with B. at… i have known her for close to 20years during days za coco savana and dimples club…we used to be regulars. We are actually good friends and our relation has never been sexual but back in the day nikitaka a quick fix pale nakuru i would ask her to get me someone. Shes a great lady, great company and comes from a great family lakini anapenda club na pombe sana, not your typical wife material. She has 2 other younger sisters and a lastborn bro.
I cant say much about her friend…i usually meet them in a big group alafu najiondoa…and i stopped clubbing over 10years ago so i wouldn’t be great company for them.

:D:D:D

Why would a man be stressing over hii sura ya mjei?

With the vivid narration nashuku wewe ni mmoja wa hizo ndume kwa hio picha :smiley:

Mimi kofia nitavaa kipara ikikuja…But these ladies love the night life…i doubt they are whoring but they are the types who should never be domesticated.

Kwani hizo picha za clabu wakipiga hawaulizangi mtu kama ako comfortable zikiwekwa kwa mitandao!

Na bado kinyozi idler @Tom Bayeye hajachangia hii salon

That moment unajua kamenuka

Ndo huyu mimi hapa. Ata empress yako akikaa mbaya alete utundu nitamuingia tunduni. Kutombewa ni right of passage:D

Waa 20 years? They must be grandmas by now

Shes either 35 or 36

Pombe kweli huzeesha wanawake. They look deep into their 40s to me

Isikusumbue akili hata kidogo, wewe tafuta mpango wa kando uoe, akirudi mshow hiyo picha

Most useless advice i have read today