Any good and affordable hotel along Thika Road - 2K Maximum

ever heard of airbnb? you should try it

toll view hotel? go to ruiru, numerous affordable hotels along the superhighway, 1500 to 2500 per day

Thika road imefika makutano,

Kasarani is not a dingy village ! Try sport view hotel , it’s a convenient place .

Budget yake ni 2k. Peasant atatoboa huko. Ama ataambia dem wa front office yeye ni one minute man alipishwe 1k

Niaje pimp

fare ya kuenda by pass counts too, acha apate tu ya 2k thicker road

This is also along thicker rod and maximum 2k? [SIZE=1](asking for)[/SIZE] @Mac James Gititu :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks man this is what i was looking for not some faggish suggestions ati Roysambu ,bypass sijui kasarani. This is class man!

Airbnb is a hotel now…Mungu aturehemu.

Si ako on leave in Namimbia
[/QUOTE]

Namimbia Ni wapi ghassia hii

Hapo are ya roasters kuna places mob mimi huona mbao(nikienda church)…;):wink:

@Mac James Gititu hiyo budget lazima utachapa dingy joint kiasi. But kuna base hapo mirema inaitwa Attic. Rooms ni 2k na si mbaya. Pia ni club so unaweza lewesha ghels kwanza

Attic huwa na rooms sijawai jua ?

pwahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D you’s a sick nigga bruh

Bluesprings Hotel. Uliza za side ya swimming pool ni 2k. Kamua kienyeji polepole…

Lakini 2k itabidi umetafuta exit ya Thika Road. Ingia tu bars zile zmeandikwa accomodation.

You have a very large budget and I think that with such a budget you can easily find a place for your guest where he can temporarily live. Is it important to you that the place is not the most expensive or is the quality and service of the hotel more important to you?

Yes I can definetly agree that 2K is a pretty good amount to rent a good place for yourself. At least I hope you can. For me personally, the most important thing in a hotel is the quality of service and the quality of the hotel itself. It is important that after each person the hotel cleaned the rooms very well and kept order. We recently vacationed in downtown Charleston, and if you ever stay there, I can recommend historic inns Charleston because it is a wonderful place and the service is very pleasant. In general, the only thing I can advise is be careful that everything is of high quality and clean.

Sorry I thought that 2K is $ my bad ((