Any music player better than Poweramp..

PowerAmp is the only app I have paid for in playstore since 2013…

Nothing beats it.

What sets it apart from the normal music player kindly?

No i don’t think so, this app is the BoOm… Just totally sick., Best competitor was Jet audio, don’t know where they went.
[ATTACH=full]471346[/ATTACH]

I’m not sure about that. Do you know how to do it?

How does one go about it to achieve the best boom… have already installed.

Equalizer yake does the job extremely well… you will try all other apps, you’ll come back to PowerAmp.

[ATTACH=full]471379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]471384[/ATTACH]

Vlc ni poa kuona telekram za frisk

Poweramp is king on unrooted phones but once you root utajua babu yao ni ViPER4Android

Which app. Bana its 2022 please make sure your music jas art

In what parameters is it better than say, VLC?

[ATTACH=full]471654[/ATTACH]Poweramp mambo yote

Don’t be fooled by cool wallpapers and, UX and a fancy software equalizer. If the the phones DAC is not top notch and you are listed via Oraimo earphones and AirPors wannabes hapo hakuna kitu.

Black player . Suafeee haiko playstore nilipata telegram Kwa hackers. Any sol[ATTACH=full]471726[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]471727[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]471728[/ATTACH]d on playstore huko ni Sare.

Naona wewe ni msee wa soca

Well VLC is a media player (images, video and audio) therefore its coding will obviously be more advanced…
The thing is here we are talking about music players, Poweramp is by far the best…

Let me paraphrase; best than other music players in what terms?

you can seek through a track straight from your notifications. Listen to any albums with interludes. You can have Poweramp skip songs in a playthrough of an album that is below a certain length. There’s also forced wakelocking so that Poweramp isn’t killed in the background, automatic album art downloading, automatic resume when a headset is plugged back in/connected, It is well laid out too as features are organized neatly into sections. There’s also scrobbling support, Android Auto support, and even an option to skip songs by long pressing the volume keys. Poweramp also gets quite a decent amount of updates, so there are always new features getting added. Just take a look at the changelogs for the most recent versions to get an idea of how big the updates can be. Finally, there’s a fantastic equalizer that comes as part of Poweramp. And all the features work perfectly all the time. No bugs.[ATTACH=full]472018[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]472019[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]472020[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]472021[/ATTACH]

The interface,the customisation,the experience, the equaliser, the equaliser, the equaliser. you’re missing out my fren

They even have a very active forum for their beta users, to actively report bugs and keep the app top notch.[ATTACH=full]472062[/ATTACH]

Hot air.