Any Nursing Job for a villager

Tafuta agent or apply directly. Nikipata link I’ll send you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQd9-j4XDAE

U. S hawatambui nursing degree ya huku ask @Purple.

Wanatambua sana. As long as you pass the NCLEX licensing exam, then you’re good to go.
@OP, if you can, please consider a higher diploma in neonatology or critical care. Especially the latter, job & green card are guaranteed.

She sounds like those aim global bustards, I don’t think she is legit… am sure she will need a certain amount of money before she can help you

They do

I know her, she’s out to make money so you’ll pay an arm and a leg it’s her hustle, but nursing makes a lot of money if it’s your thing.

Try migrating to Europe or North America. The process is painstakingly slow and expensive but it’s worthwhile

kindly check your inbox

Are you still looking for a job? Do you want to work only in villages? Are you opened to relocate in another country? How many year have you worked as a nurse? I work for an agency that hires nurses for UK market. The requirements aren’t so high and the admission process doesn’t take so long. Of course there is a package of documents you will have to pass to the employer through us. In addition, no matter how many year you worked in Kenya as a nurse, you will have to learn 2 months the nursery in UK. There won’t be any fees or payments asked from you. The employer is the one who will pay for your classes. In case you got interested, then prepare your nursing school application essay and let’s discuss further details.

My sister would be interested also! I’ll PM you

This grammar lakini is suspect. How legit are you I know over 5+ nurses who would be willing to relocate asap.

hello guys, if somebody is looking for a nurse job look here hashtagnursing.com This will change your life, you will work and travel at the same time. Isn’t it awesome? I’m a travel nurse for almost a year, and I tell you the truth that the experience I have gained here is awesome. Each month I have new colleague, they are teaching me smth new, new friends.

Nice information! Thank you for recommendation!

Could this be a bot @kryptony ?

And this one also @kryptony ? My eyes are open …

Thanks for noticing @Goodlady. Hawa watu wamezidi sasa. You can tell these are bots talking back and forth with each other because of the incoherent language, lack of swa/sheng na lack of context.

Admin wameamua kutufanya kama that character in Her [2013]

Nursery na nursing? Okay.