Any reason why you'd buy Nissan Sulphy 2014 over Toyota Premio 2014?

Bro, you are right. Critical thinking ni muhimu. nilimuambia if he finds a Sylphy with CVT awache. Get a non cvt one or even think of a different car. Not all cars come with CVTs… btw, which turbo charged subaru model has a cvt?

[ATTACH=full]340677[/ATTACHATTACH

That is a turboed Forester. Examples are just endless[/ATTACH]

Maybe I was just lucky but I have a 05 nissan with cvt, and I have never had an issue with the transmission - the above is a decent car in its category, the only down side is the softer suspension which might not work well depending on where one lives, on the positive that suspension is usually more comfortable and easy on the back compared with the stiff suspensions.

You can rarely go wrong with a popular Japanese car, those things are well made to last with as little fuss as possible.

Haya.
Wazae wa ile kijiji ingine waambiwe CVT inamaanisha nini priss.

brother paul, wewe nunua hio gari ukipenda kitu unaipenda pamoja na mashida zake

You can’t surely compare a Premio to that Nissan junk. A Premio is more expensive but will give you better service and less problems and if well taken care of can last for much longer. The less said the better

Continuous Variable Transmission

A CVT is similar to an automatic in that it doesn’t use any input from the driver, but that is where the similarities end. A CVT doesn’t have any gears. Instead, it has two pulleys. One pulley connects to the engine, and the other connects to the wheels. A flexible belt connects the two pulleys.

The width of the pulleys changes depending on how much power the vehicle needs. When one pulley gets larger, the other one gets smaller. Since neither the pulleys or the belt are fixed, they can provide an infinite number of gear ratios, unlike the automatic, which has a set number of gears.

Not all CVTs are created the same. The most common type is the pulley-based, but some other types include the Toroidal CVT, which uses rotating discs along with power rollers to produce the same result as the pulleys. The hydrostatic CVT uses pumps to control fluid flow, which then produces a rotational motion.