Anyone here with bitcoins as an investment?

Mimi Niko na kcrs,zinaweza make?

The progress of the processing power of computers saa hii ni kama itaingia a plateau phase in the past years the progress has been mainly due to reduction in transistor sizes. (28nm -------> 16 nm -------->14 nm etc). Shida ni kama we have reached a limit, building smaller chips using the current technologies inaleta shida, a new method of building smaller transistors has to be determined by scientists.

I dont speculate with cryptocurrencies because my understanding of blockchain technology is very limited. I prefer investing in what I understand at least at a basic level. All the best to those who speculate.

Mining is out of the equation unless if you live ina goverment facility with free power.

Before you comment learn to read,have I not pointed that out?

Anyone here investing in ICO? I found this company : www.binary.com is offering an ICO soon. They seem like a legit company with 18 years of experience. Need your opinion! Thx

https://www.leaprate.com/binary-options/broker/binary-com-ico-finances-binary-options-broker/

Wachana na ICOs, over 90% of them are scams, that is why China has banned ICOs. Invest in the mainstream cryptocurrencies.