Anyone know her or had experience?

Naweza

I thought she was one man type, not village bicycle for everyone to ride… lol… sawa I guess I shall be sharing with others… lol

Damn, she is nice. Wouldn’t mind test driving her

She is charging you or?

Yeah, FWB arrangement, she gets what she wants, I get what I want, no strings attached

Seems really friendly, but I wanted discreet lady, not one that sees me in public and comes jumping over to say hi. That’s why I thought I would ask here if anyone knows how she is

Sasa juu umeshamwanika hapa, leta inbosk tuone how ‘discreet’ she is. How long it takes before avue

Tumia kundule she could be having many fwb arrangements besides you…unaona already kuna kunguni zinamjua kwa village

Yes she is very discreet. I haven’t seen her since I married her.

Don’t worry. Your turn is Friday night. @Bazuka is Saturday, @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii is Sunday… you get the drift.

nugu hii ni pokoste unaringa nayo??

Okay, I see what you mean. Got a nice brownskin petite lady once but she started acting like she was my girlfriend (wanting me to call her daily, take her out for movies and hangout) while still charging me for sex nikasema HAPANA!!!

You met her online ama?

Yeah I did. I wanted drama free, pure business, I do you, I pay you… storo finishes there

Come inbox nikuletee poa than hio ka unaweza tosha bei

Finish your turn - i’ll ask her how you performed and bring the results

She never calls nor tells unless you do it- very good. am looking for more like her

If it’s business let it remain business until you come to her shop to buy again

She ain’t petite anymore, that’s for damn sure… lol

Kijana come slow