Anyone tried the Motorbike?

:D:D usinikumbushe na carpet nilitupao_O

Pole sana bruh. Cholera is real though.

first mistake u did is to go to her place :eek: when will you ninjaz learn NEVER EVER GO to a ladies house kukula slice

mistake number 2…never let her be in control,calling the shots wewe ata kibeti ulimbebea

mistake number 3 ugeclaim umpatiye CJ hawezi ruka apo

:D:D:D:D
Cholera tena?

Am learning, Chief, an learning. Couldn’t have chipod her though, coz my mamma was in my digz

Why else would she shit all over dude’s carpet?

And that why there’re lodgos

@leesparta how did you survive the torment? carpet kuhariwa hehe

Hehe

Niaje mkisii wa 58?

Cute fingers.i like them. You are a slender, hipped,fit 32 yr old woman. The most you have is a kid if not non. Booksmart but you are emotionally unpredictable. But you have a giving heart. You are fine shiny eye lady. I got it all from your fingers

Enyewe hawa students need to get back to school from making babies in the hostel to sumbuaring their mother’s bosses? Lakini why do women feel compelled to do things just bcz a man wants ama wamefika kwa keja. Ama wanaogopa rape? Why traumatize urself in ur own pad? Ati juu kuna mshenzi anadai. Sio lazma. U just taze the fala n throw out. Ita watchy. Which ushenzi is this now? Ladies need to style up aki. Sasa unafanya vitu zingine pengine hujawahi fanya b4 hadi u puke? Kwani is it a must? Madame siku hizi self esteem iko down kapsa. No wonder men have no respect left. Sasa kama huyu ni boss ya Mama na students wenzako. This is very bad ladies. Tujiheshimu n learn to say No to users and abusers. And to not take men to your haus. U can go home alone n u wont die.

Ati my mamma was in my digz? Ama its her digz wea ur the squatter?

As I said…

No thx, al pass on lodgoz

kaka unadhani lodging ni za nini o_O

watchman alijaribu kuosha na jik na omo lakini iyo harufu haikuwai toka ikabidii nimempatia

Ai! Imagine kutapikiwa kwa lodging?

I hope you deleted the mamma’z number?

kwani kutapikiwa kuna specific places unafaa kutapikiwa :mad: