AP officer who was on duty day Echesa visited DP Ruto office found dead

Was this what you meant when you said something’s going to happen

i didn’t say nothin’

Kumbe uko kitchen cabinet.

Alipewa za macho sasa hana macho

Ile tochi ya bukusu ya Mwitoti ilizimwa?

Ruto ni mwizi there is no way you can convince us. The duo’s messed our own country.

Ngori

That is how far framing can go. Someone is determined to finish Ruto politically, by all means, this is not rocket science. I also hear the guy in the Mercedes KCX was also assassinated, someone tempered with the car thus leading to the accident, he was in this 39b deal!
Anyway, let us wait and see how far this will go!

yes ilizimwa kabisa :D:D:D:D

Merc E350/S350 Accident Lie
Well, neither am l a detective nor have l visited the scene of the accident.

The Merc E350/S350h accident is one bad joke!

My premise is based on four facts.

1. Weight of the car
This car is about 1.8 tonnes. 1,800kgs. Well that’s heavy. I drive a slightly lighter one.

2. Evidence that the car flew
It’s obvious from the tree, that the car was hoisted more than 4 meters into the air before crashing down into the tree.

3. The engineering of the car. I’ll focus on the rim and nose (bonnet area).

4. The nature of the road, kerbs, side-drain and the airport fence

My postulate:

It would only take an implosive force to propulse and hoist the car that high. This must have been an explosive device planted under the co-driver’s seat from a quick assessment of the mangled wreck. Let’s give the ensuing fire the benefit of doubt.

Justification of position:

If Merc E350 hit the biggest bump on Kenyan roads at 200km/hr, it WILL NEVER lift off the ground by 1 meter on an even ground forget about 4 meters. That area of the road has no (such) bump.

If a Merc E 350 veered of the road, hitting the kerb and ploughing into the open road side drain at similar speed, it would probably not lift at all. I choose to ignore the fence. It’s possible impact is zilch.

Engineering of The Merc
The ‘nose’ (bonnet compartment) of any Merc including engine chamber and the metals therein are of a type and design deliberately crafted to absorb maximum impact to reduce jolt in the human cabin.

The original Mercedes rims are designed to cave in on impact. This absorbs impact and reduces spring effect that hoist a car with rigid rims.

Evidence:

1. Tree (look at the height of the guys nearby) or go measure the height before the tree is cut down to clear this piece evidence. The car mowed the tree at over 4 meters high.

2. The yanking off of main body parts with an apparent implosive focus.

3. A Merc lying on its back like a dead roach after an accident on a flat section of a road? Tell us another lie.

The Merc E350/S350 accident is one bad joke!

I’ve deliver decided to avoid the buzz in the blogs and other incidentals on who might own the car and the drunkard alibi that’s being bandied around. They’ve even started circulating Di’s Merc to try proving that indeed a Merc can be mutilated yet we all know how Di met her death.

Please keenly look at the corroborating media, below.