Apa ndio ujinga imetufikisha....

No Jakimio no kijiji.
#bringmakonikaback!

Hogwash. Sio lazima tulambe any foregn deity matako

Uyo si bibi ya mabona in disguise

Nitaenda io kanisa ajaribu kuniwekelea ubare tujue daimono ni nani… Mtaona wresto kwa TV mjue uyo ni Ngimanene

For drama as a paid actress.

he is a very big narcissist, enjoys the theatrics and attention.more fame more money more followers. on the other hand he probably is losing his mind too. God punishes those who disgrace his place of worship. huyu mutamwona in a few years akiokota takataka pale cbd. he needs help, his followers and fellow brethren need to pray for him watoe hizo pepo zinamsumbua. u cant kill people ashe did in the accident and just get away with it. full circle itarudi!

I love nganga’s tactics. Giving them the doses they deserve. Kwanza huyo kijana hatawahi enda hiyo kanisa tena.
Truth be told, if he treated them better they would leave his church.

Vituko na sarakasi huyu jamaa hakuna tofauti na mchawi. He controls the mass through instilling fear on them.
Lord have mercy on foolish sheep. Open up their eyes so that they may see and know you.
Amen. That’s my prayer.

Nope, i have personally interacted with your ppl and they are not any better… kindly explain whats up with special needs kids in the somali households?

even worse, he may never want anything to do with God if that is his experience

oh God please!!! your ilk are the worst next to catholics.

Amelemea huyo madam kwani alinyimwa putthy

Hahaha me too, but also on a global scale as well

Instead of being sentimental sit down and do your Islamic studies.

Pastor Ng’ang’a has great powers. Who else can do this and people keep following him? Respect!

Huyu akanifanyia hivo namchanga ngumi ya kahasho,ajue daimono ni nani…

being stupid is a choice…