Apathy

Then thr MPs should ammend the constitution to allow the president single handedly prosecute and jail people dont you think?

6 Likes

unapingana na mtu wa kulipwa

6 Likes

I disagree with your 70/30 rule because it will just worsen tribal tensions and take us back to where we do not want to be as a country. However, second round of elections might be expensive but will ensure a president does not take the electorate for granted.

3 Likes

Ama that is the whole issueā€¦since someone can see the progress being made and louds it he/she is automatically sharing in the loot whilst you are getting nothing?

2 Likes

@Nattydread come bro. Njoo uskize maoni ya wananchi, and report to your friend.

nuh wewe kila mtu hujua you are a confused talker with no ideologies or stand.

6 Likes

Jana si ulisema 08 August you will sleep and let whoever has votes win. Sasa naona ā€œweā€ wameamua wataamka 3am to go vote

3 Likes

unalipwa doo ngapi?
mwaka wetu foot soldies kama wewe walikuwa wanapewa credo

2 Likes

Hehe really?

Time is gone when the only achievement you would place on the table for election is tribe.
The biggest monster in Kenya is corruption. If your solution is, mnataka nifanye nini? Then we simply let you go home and give others a chance to solve the problem.
If you promise jobs and donā€™t deliver, we vote you out.
Hii mambo ya ukabila ni ujinga kabisa na ilipitwa na wakati.
Hii nyama mnaringa nayo sisi mayout man ndio hugawa.

12 Likes

ukilemewa after kumaliza shule kuja na handle ingine
[ATTACH=full]79557[/ATTACH]

i saw this post from a microgadget when engorging myself with ugali and some bitter herbs somewhere so i couldnā€™t write a proper replyā€¦

First let me say that i am not one of the court jesters. nobody pays me to propagate a certain view but in the process of doing my work i come across information that enables me to form a fair opinion of the state of affairs of our country. It is not true that central regon has been marginalized. These examples are from Nyeri.
-Kieni Constituency which had not seen a single kilometer of tarmac since independence got the three new roads - narumoru-kalisheni, Kimathi University to Chaka and Narumoru Ewaso nyiro that connects the constituency with Laikipia
-stalled Mweiga market started under the ESP program completed and open for business, Contractor working to complete stalled Karatina market expected to open by July. Chaka market complex commissioned a few months back.
-Cowboy contractor kicked out of Othaya Hospital project and a new one is on site to complete
-The first two of eight megadams to provide semi arid Kieni Constituency with irrigation water to start any time soon after Tana Water advertised tenders for the works
-The county and National governments spending a combined 253.8 million shillings annually on bursary for bright needy children as follows - Nyeri County Government 100 million, each of the six constituencies shs 25 million, Woman Reps bursary 3.8 p.aā€¦ on an average of Kshs 20,000 per student (some are in day schools with full bursary of about 15,000) you can see how many households have felt a positive impact.
-More than 7,000 disadvantaged people- the elderly and those living with disabilities- getting monthly cash stipends. They have also been registered with the NHIF in case they need medication
-County government has murramed over 700 kilometers of rural access roads since 2013.
-Street lighting including all approaches to major towns executed by the national government
-The equipment in hospitalsā€¦
-Digital devices in schools and as an offshoot of this development homes neighbouring the schools connected to electricity
The list is incomplete but it tells you that claims of denial of ā€œDevelopmentā€ are a farce - surprisingly when one highlights these developments the government is accused of playing PRā€¦

Now Sir, tell meā€¦how much apathy is in a family whose grandmother gets monthly shopping money, their daughter has fees taken care of and no longer have to endure the smoke of kerosene lamps. By the way even the price of meko gas has dropped significantly by a whole third due to good policies (on this I hear the big oil cartels who include you know who are fighting very hard to abolish the free cylinder exchange!).

I agree that the government has not fared very well on the corruption front but ending corruption cannot be an overnight thing. we all need to work towards eliminating it, starting with our institutional weaknesses that arise from our constitution.

16 Likes

kazi ya County government give due credits to the county govt. Hata migori nikienda lami imefika kwa doorstep yetu na ni juu ya County govt.

1 Like

You need to be a village sponsor right now . You are some of the elite shiny eyed :slight_smile: Kenyans we need who see things beyond that tribal line .

Alternative people should have sio akina cords and nasa,itā€™s Did you fulfill your promise ? If yes ,you get rewarded with another 5yrs.if not enda ukikaukanga.

What insults my intelligence is we have Kenyans who are dying in hospitals because there are no doctors ,but your deputy is dishing envelopes kwa harambees. None is addressing the bigger issue.

The urgency thatā€™s being treated to make people register to vote should be the same urgency to put docs back to work, same urgency go curb drought killing people right now in baringo and turkana., same urgency should be treated when jailing kabura and her fellow ninja warriors who broke codes of conducts .
But itā€™s OK .I know deep in me uhuru will return as a president not because he is good but because there is no viable alternatives. Ni hayo tu kwa leo

11 Likes

So when we are given facts we start nitpicking? I thought even the money getting to migori is credit to the jubilee governmentā€™s midwifery of devolutionā€¦

6 Likes

the money getting to Migori is because of the new constitution is because of the new constitution which was promulgated on 27 August 2010 after a referendum done on 4th August 2010 which passed it.
Ama county government goes to Jubilee to beg for funds?
everything about devolution is well specified in the Constitution. The same constitution Ruto opposed. so @gashwin try another lie

3 Likes

But corruption in the county government should squarely lie with the president?

2 Likes

Gashui Iā€™m just shaking my head . You already gave up the fight even before the ring bell went off. You stated " munataka nifanye nini ?" On corruption.So are you trying to tell Kenyans that the time between when you made that statement and now you have figured out what you should do to fight corruption ?

If we give you 5 years again will you continue making the same statements ya munataka nifanye nini? I like UK as a person but hako ka marap mashamba is bad news. You can see he is trying to change Kenyans but there is a parachute tired on his back and no matter how fast he rans the parachute drags him behind .

3 Likes

Blacky anyone involved in corruption should be jailed . Iwe ni jubilee ama nasa. If I was UK Iā€™ll start with kabura and Ann then I come for kidero.

2 Likes

when did I ask the president to deal with corruption za county Governments?