APC Bamboo farming

So?

These guys have been there for quite some time. For sure they’re engaging in land sale but using bamboo farming as bait.

Did they insist on meeting at a hotel like Four Points with your spouse etc? Then they ask if you will need a parking space (car=having money to be conned)

Why use the garden title then , in the first place they are using it to lie and make the deal rosy. Imagine selling Mahiga Farm and the location is Ndarugu Quarries .

same thing watu waliuliza pale katani,Likii hill,saa hii enda hapo uulizie land eti na 500k,utauziwa ka choo ju hio haitoshi.You must remember that population growth is imminent,urban migration will be on the all time high na hakuna wera so kiwanja hata kama ni quarry,its how you work it out sio lazima uone manyumba karibu ama barabara ya lami ndio ujue eti uko na shamba.Remember, Enkare nyirobi was built on a swamp,there was no cool waters

Wataka uletewe picha ya @Motokubwa showing his 130kg of blubber ndio uamini?

kumbuka wagiriama sio wakamba, SAA hii wana sharpen their knives, hii kununua ardhi anywhere a day is coming utakuwa na ardhi in a piece of paper called title deed lakini huwezi fika huko

True, we were at Four points Sheraton, I am sure there are guys who signed up for those plots yesterday. To be honest I liked the idea safe for the initial capital and if I had some idle money somewhere I would gamble.

@Electronics4u I will contact Bidco and see what they have on the table. What I like about the idea is that if you manage the crop well in the first four years, the proceeds will be steady and endless.

It’s just another upgraded pyramid scheme. If there is such a high demand for bamboo why don’t they do the farming themselves and make that profit.

Quails Eggs S2E01

African Plantations Capital wanauza tu land at 500% normal price…hiyo bamboo utapambana nazo…

There is this yellow with green lines variety growing behind my kibanda that’s been giving me headache.
Nimeichimba na kuimwagilia 5 Litas ya changaa na asid ya betri ya gari…the thing still spreading.naomba sirkal iingilie Kati inisaidie.

Why Chang’a?

By the way from the presentation, they are doing very well in Asia and America. How comes they are starting to operate in Uganda?

I am ashamed and utterly embarrassed that you are my mod

Not with this IQ

Potea kabisaa

Boss si ujitoe tu riho safi, I don’t have the energy to start engaging with a scrotum. You have been saying this for ages now, I am sure there are so many forums out there with more intelligent mods.

wagiriama watjaza nairobi polepole mimi niingie kule arabuko sokoke na kaya bombo mos mos

Riho safi ni nini sasa

My point exactly.

Yaani you are falling for things that someone of your status and education can’t fall for

Uongo wazi wewe unafall for

You are pecuniary embarrassing the rest of us

A while ago niliitiwa ka land pale Lunga Lunga. One acre for 50, 000k but you had to buy at least 3. I declined because of the security issue. Shiny flani I know sold their land pale Ngolipa, Yatta and moved to Lunga Lunga. Juzi walifurushwa man!

Land uuzwa less than 100k per acre kilifi. dunia yayumba, toroka usichomeke.