Apocalypse on A104

Bad news ilikua ya @Jakoyo but he has gone underground, Ile accident Ya Voi I had a cousin bro there, nikipost sikujua , out of this 60 from this firestorm we don’t know pale tumeguzwa, tugojee asubuhi the the TUSHUKURU MUNGU WE ARE ALIVE.
NIKWA NEEEMA ZAKE

2 Likes

Enyewe petrol ni mbaya…:mad::mad:

truncate off that head of yours bruh. Nobody deserves to die.

1 Like

Even though the accident was unprecedented airing will caution other drivers,

they already dead & media can’t do anything. unless we blame it on striking docs

1 Like

Tebu tuione ndugu

I hate slow-moving vehicles.

It is unfortunate that some of these people went in such a horrific way…but I disagree with you, some humans deserve worse.
cue the:
“respect-the-dead-I’m-confronted-with-my-mortality-and-I’m-scared-shitless-please-only-say-good-things” nonsense…

Gojeeni asubuhi we know what the grim reaper has done

Am very much with you and I have no dispute with the latter. But for @baogu to praise natural selection in this case, its completely out of order.

A parent somewhere, a wife somewhere, a husband somewhere a brother etc are expecting somebody who adds value to their lives back home.

Lets say worse your/our babies, friends, wives or even relatives need to die so that Kenyan population reduces…

3 Likes

Kama umechoka na overpopulation ya hii dunia shuka upatie wengine nafasi

6 Likes

I’m told it’s a tanker that was transporting petroleum that exploded and rammed into 11 vehicles.

How does a tanker just explode like that? That’s a bomb on wheels.

Kijana ukitumia hili jina tena nakufukuza hapa.

3 Likes

We all know the manace at Laini Kwa zile bumps ukipita keroche. Hako ka jam huwa hapo jioni alafu trailer imelose control inawapata Kwa jam.

But then if the accident happened at laini it means the truck had broken the law all the way from Limuru by not using the Mai Mahiu Road. Yaani shetani hananga aibu.

7 Likes

engitibtevu ni nini? nugu wewe!!

I am on holiday in Seychelles until end December. I have handed over to my deputies .

1 Like

Good question. Perhaps the impact of the collision triggered the fiery crash? Was it foul play? Very sad situation, just terrible.

Nyamaza, nyoko enyuma embariri