Apology - true love edishen

If only you had made your stand without unwarranted explicitness …Sad :(, yaani unanitukana behind a nifty keyboard ?

@Mrs. Kuria cum spidi you forgive me before I go to sleep.

wacha ku catch feelings hivo ndio sisi huitana huku mombasa uliza @Kasighau

ngombe ya abdul

Ulimtukana juzi pia yeye …HAS HAS HAS…

Oiiii(oeee) friends and foes are you cheering him on when he is admitting here that Mambo ya away matches nmewacha. He is admitting to adultery aka cheating on me!
Now I hereby accept that I signed up to a life of fogotharay misery. ‘This one’ (all he has no name) yet… will never change. The proverbial Leopard that cannot change it’s spots. Now the big prob I have is that my older Sistas who have been using me as an unpaid marriage counsellor (washi- washindwe) have advised me to forgive him …ati the road ahead is trickier. Atee ‘arumee othe neguo mahana’. One of them must be @Guru.

Have you ever gone to bed sooo sad and depressed about just anything and you kugurumoka kendu 4am wondering what went wrong? that was me today morn and the crying continued from where I stopped last night until now, my eyes look like wild berries. I just knew they were having a ‘morning glory’ then. I knew it. I could feel it.

Yes we made the vow but I am the sticking to it and you are not. I am running out of time as a woman but you are not as men can still marry/sire at 55 ask Georgina. You know, you bloody well know what you are doing to me. I keep seeing babies everywhere, ngeos tell me it is my biological clock ticking out loud.

I will forgive you this once, giving you the last chance salon. Haki if you come hia posting piks of you clubbing with some shady looking women…I will block you from my FB, emails and phones. You know I love you unconditionally. I have just told your Uncle Theo how dire ‘tings’ are. He is happy to listen to us in a few weeks.

Pls @Some Say, @introvert, @Tommy Lee Sparta…don’t draw us this week. I am hurting for real.

Too late uko kwa breaking news edishen (General Sekshen)

Apology denied!!

You wish … gerarahia

@kush yule mnono chukua a beaut flower kutoka kwa shamba ya @gashwin alafu kesho panda KQ Flight 201 to Randan. We will be tracking the flight in real time and cover the event live as you go to apologize to Waithelelo at Trafalgar Square

@kush yule mnono I have forgiven you hun. Now pls show me the new STD results in the week before we meet in NBO. That woman looked like shits. I know…I am hurt but I still love you. But remember still waters run deep. Always

Mrs Kuria. (long suffering)

My deer now I can sleep easy knowing that am forgiven for the sin I dint commit. I plomise to dream of you only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQD98g_M_4U

I have

STD’s …hun…forgiven…shits…hurt and finally Love!!! Hehe…:D:D:D:D, this is like a movie, you can’t have all that in a paragraph.

3 Likes

Heck! He can even stop the flight mid air whilst he proposes!:D:D:D

2 Likes

Haki @Quadrok4000…this has been the weekend from hell for me. Those right there are my emotions summed up, can you imagine how tired I feel?. :D:D:D:D I do tell him worse in private so when he comes hia to post some ugly bish in Doha, I know he is looking for war. He told mea few times that he loves me when I am angry. Wacha nisiseme more as we have just ‘made’ up. Ours is a movie even by our own stds.

Lakini lazima nione the STD cert…priss.

1 Like

…STD muhimu

Mucatha’s finest muratina cannot take ths krinkam krankam

1 Like

:D:D:D
Gwacha guharibu maneno.

1 Like

:D:D