Apology ya Muraguri

i completely agree. babu is definately not the solution. if as he says, he didnt have much power during coalition yet he was responsible for many scandals including triton, nhif, coast land sales, id to shebabs, kkv and not forgetting molasses, luo thrift, mumias , kq cargo and mant more, imagine him with all the presidential powers. No i will vote jubilee, but unlike 2013 when my vote was about hope for uhuru and the future, this time i,ll be voting against the worse disaster that would be with babu in power.

What if baba does not vie but decides to endorse someone? like Mudavadi or Kalonzo?

Dealing with Kenyans is a classic case of damned if you do and damned if you don’t. Uhuru sacked Ngilu who has a long record of corrupt activities wherever she has served as minister. This same very corrupt Ngilu is now welcome with both hands in Cord. The same Cord that’s constantly accusing Uhuru of not taking action against corrupt individuals. The ranks of Cord leadership also teems with corruption allegations that are common knowledge to everyone. Corruption in Kenya is a circus.

i will vote for mudavadi, not kalonzo. kalonzo would be worse than uhuru with indecision. I know mudavadi is not clean but which politician is? the choice is between devil 1 and devil 2

Nimesoma hii kitu nikafurahia sana. I agree with it 100%.
[ATTACH=full]64935[/ATTACH]

Do you remember the same time four years back before the 2013 elections during the coalition government when corruption scandals were breaking left right and center. It seems like people are doing all the best they can to steal what they can before they are faced out.

Personally, i will still vote Uhuru. Not because he is the best, but he is the lesser evil. Granted, he should go radical and throw this people out and fucck the constitution. Freeze their assets and throw them into the courts. Announce a state of emergency if you have to. The silence from the president tells me that something is cooking in the background.

Acheni kusumbua Uhunye
Security Health starts with you. Your health, your responsibility

If the choices are between Uhuru and Raila, no voting for me. Why do you say Kalonzo is indecisive?

he earned his water mellon title for a reason okiya. he remind me of a vulture whose greatest wish is for all, whether opponent or mate, to fall so he can benefit from their carcass.

Every politician is indecisive. Don’t you remember who said don’t be vague lets go to the hague? or even the face book giant’s tweet in February about Jubilee being corrupt?

[ATTACH=full]64939[/ATTACH]

did he have to replace a corrupt person with another corrupt thief. muraguri was appointed to nascop by beth mugo who happens to be uhurus cousin. something tells me that muraguri,s is connected to that family and that his subsequent appointment by uhuru was not on merit.

I thought unaishi ughaibuni or you will be back in Kenya by then?

When am training people, I usually tell them that the most important component of the control environment is “Tone at the Top” Whatever tone management sets will have a trickle-down effect on employees of the company. If the tone set by managers upholds ethics and integrity, employees will be more inclined to uphold those same values.

Remember the first few months of Kibaki’s presidency when even commuters would arrest a cop/tout receiving/giving a bribe? It was because the tone he had set trickled down to the wananchi. Then we started reading of the Murungarus, Kimunyas etc and all the psyche to fight corruption disappeared.

Huwa niko back and forth, alot of my friends over here agree Kenya is a failed Nation, and back in .ke, folks am close to, agree Uhuru have failed the nation.

Who will you vote for then @Chifu

miguna miguna is untainted hata time ya nusu mkate asimame president apewe hii kitu .

Ama Sakaja. He’s a heart beat away from the PORK yet I have never heard his name mentioned in any scandal

the fact is that the Jubilee government which i gave my one vote in 2013 is eating its own wananchi and the best option is not the Jubilee government but anything else, period.

Time will tell. I won’t point anyone for now, but it can’t be baba.

liwe liwalo i will vote for uhuruto

Good. It’s your democratic right