Arabic Language

[ATTACH=full]223328[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]223329[/ATTACH]

“am interested in learning Arabic as i slowly gravitate towards converting to Islam or Hinduism.”
You are interested in learning the language for religious reasons. There is a tendency for new converts, or is it reverts, to be easily randicalized as they try to prove their devotion to this cult. The difference between a radical and a moderate Muslim is like the difference between a granade with a safety pin dislodged and one with it’s safety pin intact. The moderate Muslim just needs a trigger to be a radical instantly. Eg critisizing the quran or Mohamed to their face.
Why do you feel the need to have a religion?
Doing unto others what you would like to be unto you is a better principle unlike in religion where you have to live in accordance to what you are taught.

I would say, i can’t be easily radicalized.For the same reason i want to join a religion : it’s out of self will and determination.

Majority of us find ourselves in a religion based on where we’re are born. Leaving us with very little play area and freedom of conscious.

The few that gets radicalized is because they join a religion to fulfill a need that’s not humanly possible. Like guarantee of eternity or good tidings. Check Owuorism or extreme islamist.

However, ill admit one thing. After being a pagan for almost 20yrs, i want a religion thats soo passionate and fully emersed to its beliefs. No side shows, no halfways… It’s either the highway or no way. Islam kinda have that.

I would like to learn Arabic. I might get a chance to bang the beautiful Arabic women. Arming yourself with several languages is a pretty good idea.

In your dreams. You will have a better chance of banging a camel or kuchunishwa sukuma by the ass touching arab boys than coming close to a mile to their women. Uliza @kush yule mnono
Btw, hii ujinga ya waafrika hua nini wanting soo much to associate with people who dont want you to even touch their women. Meanwhile they are busy screwing young black boys in msa and our women with reckless abandon. Where is our pride as a people . I weep for my motherland

Jamia mosque, there’s an institute that teaches, or umma university in kitengela rather just past kitengela.
You’re an inspiration.

I know Arabic like a native. It may help you understand the Quran, but it will not help you understand Islam and has nothing to do with Hinduism. Da hell do you want to convert to either two???

Where???
They either have to know you fro a very long time(Like in Lebanon) or live in Sharia de jure or de facto nations where either the state or the populace will stone you for even trying!!(All the rest) ESPECIALLY if you have black skin.

You don’t have to know Arabic to bang the matapakas, kuna a dozens of Lebanese ngeos who don’t mind handing out a slice for the right price. If shida yako tu ni kubinja mwarabu then tembea nje ya nchi yako u.experience. … sawa @Baba Panya

Small dick, big balls detected.[ATTACH=full]223377[/ATTACH]

Sawa bwana kuria.

I wish you well in your journey
May Allah (SW) bless you in your undertakings. Arabic is a very sweet language.This is Surah Yussuf(Joseph) of the holy Quran recited by my favourite reciter Saad Al ghamdi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyBTvFiedKU

Waafrika ule alituroga alizikwa kichwa kama imeangalia chini uchi

you do know that there are christians who speak arabic in lebanon and egypt? right? Islam is just a religion based predominantly in arabic,its like saying you want to learn english to understand christianity.Ama kizungu unaijua but huielewi? tuanzie hapo kwanza

please musimuue incase of riddah or kufr by omission :D:D:D:D

Peleka hiyo upuzi kwa bibi yako meffi

Just get some IED’s and strap them to your body… and voila, you’ll learn all there is to learn.

May Allah guide you in your quest of knowledge, may he give you that which he’s held back from others…

Mohammed mwangi wa gathoni niaje?

INDIAN P*SSY FETISH or 72 VIRGINS LOADING…