ARABS AND THEIR BIG BALLS... WAZUNGU WATAJUA HAWAJUI...

Once you are colonized mentally even if you are taken to a place full of freedom you still desire the old ways.

In prison they call it being institutionalized.

A prisoner once released after a lengthy sentence finds it almost impossible to adapt to normal society. Sometimes they even desire going back to prison where there are draconian rules.

It takes many years to break such a brain.

Even in Russia when they tried Democracy in the late 1980s they hated it immediately because their brains were not used to such freedoms. They were used to being told what to do,where to be and how to do it… how to dress, how to walk and talk…

They couldn’t handle Perestroika or Glasnost. If you watch old videos of interviewees on Moscow streets in the 90s the old guys keep saying we are not ready for elections and these type of new rules, this is all too much.

Even Turks and Iranians when they came to Germany they were very rebellious to the Western culture. But over the decades they have adapted to Western ways to fit in within their Muslim culture.

West African Muslims who moved to France in the 60s and 70s had similar problems.

And in some instances some immigrants find it completely impossible to settle in. These are the people who become radicals and start mosques that later become terrorist cells.

Samantha Lethwaite for instance hang out around such mosques in her neighborhood in England and became radicalised.

If these immigrants are very poor and live in terrible housing and the host govt keeps ignoring them and their problems , the hate starts festering pole pole.

Asante ya punda kabisaa! What waarabu don’t realize is hizi nchi za wazungu sheria hufanya kazi.

Parliament will make a law that is hostile to Arabian/immigrant lifestyle waanze kukipata.

Truedat lakini mzungu is equally bad if he is actually pushed to the limit in his home turf. Anafunga all avenues. Muslims are one of the main reasons that Brits voted LEAVE out of the EU. Anakufa akikuja huku across seas and deserts to come and dictate to the Brits about how they should lead their lives and killing innocent folk as they do it? on this one I am with the tujungus.
Muslim sense of entitlement is out of this world. I am likely to face racism from a muslim foreigner than the owners of the country.
Million dollar question is why can’t they stay in their countries? or come here and shut their mouths like the rest of us?

or seek refuge in Saudi Arabia or Qatar. Arent they rich countries?

I moved to scandanavia mid-2015, at this time the refugee crisis was really at a climax. The Syrian refugees were accepted with open arms I tell you! Given free accomodation, free education, around 120k ksh a month allowance hadi nikashtuka! on top of that, scandanavian women were throwing themselves at the guys like you wouldn’t belive. Kuna Msyria mmoja tulienda shule pamoja alikua anasignal dem na kichwa tu, mara hiyo kwa room yake…mwigine alikua anaitwa Dier or something alideportiwa to Turkey juu alikua anauma dem mmoja kwa shingo during seks! There was major rise in migrant related rapings, crime etc. Cultures were colliding!
Anyway what I saw back then was that there would be a major geopolitical shift in Europe to the far right because of the reugee crisis and, us african immigrants would not be spared in that backlash! Fast foward to 2020, far right is rapidly taking over in Europe, already has in America. With the Covid crisis affecting peoples pockets, immigrants will be used as a scapegoat by far right politians seeking popularity etc. As for me, Im back in Kenya, things are going well, thank God, I returned (willingly) just before the Covid crisis hit, nikasettle back bila fuss. African immigrants need to have plan B is all I’m saying. Europe, US is VERY good for us in terms of making cash, acquring skills and education, but eventually…anyway

One wonders. They will not hack it in Britain as the intel intensifies. Watafute mwingine sio Kaburu.

Muslims are crap, but what should we say of white foreigners in australia vs black aborigines? What should we say about white american foreigners against the native red indians? What shall we say about white new zealanders against the natives?
What should we say about whites in africa, especially south africa and zimbabwe?
Why do people think that the white is very contaminated and offended by a slight taint in their cultural and religious profile?

They even annihilate each other…

Na za waarabu zinaendelea kuwa bingwa…