Arabs are feasting on us

The secret is right there before your eyes, IGNORANCE of who we are as a nation!

KFF do not give a damn about creating value for the fraternety, but individuals. Thats why our team is poo and we are all in the moon when our national team pitches a tent at a secondary school in France ahead of a CONTINENTAL TOURNAMENT.:rolleyes: Tuwache upuzi banaa.

For starters, I do not care if the “African” is red white or blue, save for the black, my team is THE Harambee stars, Senegal, Uganda, Botswana do NOT represent me, Harambee Stars represent the country of my birth, that is ALL that matters, and not the "collective black union/pan African bs…

I think, feel, breath, dream and shout Kenya, that is the country of my birth full stop.
Team Kenya
The national footy organ KFF is the secret.

1. KFF is one of the most corrupt, well funded, with low lifes leading this body mafia styro. These people could never pass a test to manage the bodaboda sacco. They run our footy like a chai kiosk…and you expect miracles:rolleyes:
    The only thing in the minds of Mwendwa, Nyamweya, et al is all but KFF serving as a spring board for a political career, just like the mafia LSK…how is your judicial body in Kenya?

2. A well managed KFF would start by re organising footy from the grass root level, primary school level, but they don’t care, never had.

3. KFF should be running management clinics from these grass root level, that is the secret in all those countries that you have named, at least, that is how they manage footy in the western world, so does our athletics at a lesser extend.

4. A strong KFF would have Safaricom et al fighting to advertise their bidhaa with KFF brand, creating vibrancy and buzz in the local game,.Sport pesa and others can in turn get tax reductions as they would be funding the grassroot, that is what happens in many euro countries and at a lesser extent, that was the deal in the 80’s, it saw us get very far with EA industries/Rivatex/Kicomi/Uchumi.
    Our biggest rival then was Egypt, where are we now?

5. When YOU entertain the umaskini debate of “allowances” to dominate the agenda of managing our national team…right there you are comitting suicide and leaving our HS out to hang dry. Players should be dying to be called up, not the other way round.

6. A strong KFF would be setting up camps in the UK for harambee Stars to meet other big and smaller nations during the league breaks for the purposes of exposure . We have enough Kenyan fans in the UK, and Germany to shangilia and it is a good market for KFF to gather funds. This is what all those countries including Senegal, Nigeria, Mali, Cameroon, Argentina even equitorial guinea angola ghana and togo try to follow suit.
    South Africa and Chile did this before, sasa wame acha, wako wapi leo? Exposure is the key, there is no short cut to glory!

Start with these few points and see how far it gets us, we have and had afterall world champs in boxing, athletics, cricket, rugby, volleyball and even swiming.
Why should the peoples game take a back seat?

You live in a cave or what? The organization in charge of football is not called KFF

Nice point bro. Mind you those countries are only ‘african’ because of their geographical locations.

EVERYTHING else about them is MIDDLE EAST.

Watch Aljazeera,CNN and the rest. They refer/categorise them as middle east.

Remember the Arab spring? It should have been the African spring

Whatever it’s called, it never serves any justice to our game.

They.seem used to very hot temperatures unlike the Nyeuthis most of whom come from places considered to be cold.For sure I did not expect Cotedvoire to be beaten

Why exactly would Ethiopia and Somalia be classified as the Middle East when they are considered Black in every sense of the word??

Are you confused?? How is ANY part of West and Central Africa ‘cold’???
You do realize all of Central Africa has a climate similar to Mombasa and all of West Africa save for the Jo’s plateau is North Eastern hot, save for the extra rain as you approach the Atlantic???
Kenya, Ethiopia, Rwanda and Burundi are the odd ones out with large areas that are cold in the tropics(I am excluding Southern Africa where they do have a cold season at this time).

I wish Gaddafi was alive

There is a severe sense of inferiority complex up north.
For starters Algeria has long suppressed Berber languages even though Algerians are not really Arabs, just Arabized Berbers. Most Moroccans wanna run away to Europe, it is just that they so not qualify for asylum there.
Many have worked there at some point, especially in Spain as seasonal workers and after getting a taste of freedom, they do not want to go back.
Libyans are suppress homos. No lie.
Tunisian are the most secular of all ‘Arabs’.
Visited once. Tunis may as well be in France. No Hijabs, hot babes everywhere and many are as light skinned as Whites. Tunisians aspire to be European. Not Arab.
Egyptians at least, there I can agree that a sense of inferiority complex is not there. The opposite is true actually. Smug is what I can describe the upper class of Cairo.

Except that the native language of Morocco, Algeria and to some extent Libya is not Arabic.

We wî heke via nûgû!

I was confused at the time of typing.Infact it is not me who wrote.that

Because they see themselves as Arabs

Ethiopians do not see themselves as Arabs and never.They have a civilization that existed while some Arab tribes were still in the Stone Age.In fact, Ethiopians hate Saudis with a passion given how Ethiopian maids are treated there
Somalis claiming to be Arabs stem from a deep sense of inferiority complex. Instead of being proud of being Somalis, they try to appropriate the culture of those who have never seen them as Arabs and never will.
A Somali claiming to be Arab is like a Jew claiming to be White. They are not White, White people do not consider them to be White, even if a quarter of them have blonde hair and blue eyes.Because Syrians have the same characteristics and at no point have Syrians ever claimed to be White. They are proud to be Levantine.

Kisungu yako iko timam. Osungu maduong!!! Lakini niuliseko, how do you expect a drunk-on-chang’aa, mdomo kauka shiny in outer Muchatha to know what DOA is? Or that bloodshot eyed, jigger infested mungiki deep in Mafefeini to know what DOA is?

Any of that is not as severe as black africans inferiority complex and when it comes to them vs us then they have superiority complex while we have inferiority complex which is why they are kicking the ass of black africans in Afcon.

somalia never had inferiority complex to anyone,the only reason somalis claim arab descendents is to be closer to mohammed s.a.w,and they just didnt claim any arabs they claimed the descendent of the prophets clans,it will be difficult for you to understand if you are not a muslim,somalis have always been aware of their common ancestor “samaale” and always viewd arabs as women,
[ATTACH=full]245677[/ATTACH]
if we had inferiority complex to arabs we would be speaking arabic today like how kenyans can bearly speak their native tongues but worship english