Arap Mashamba Decides To "Accept and Move On"....

:D:D:D What the F ?!

Dumb:D:D:D

A section of Rift Valley elders have cautioned Deputy President William Ruto to watch out ‘political cons’ who are pretending to back his 2022 presidential bid, but their only aim is to enrich themselves financially.
Rift Valley Council of Elders led by their patron Gilbert Kabage, on Friday claimed that some political brokers have been visiting Ruto at his homes in Sugoi, Uasin Gishu and Karen in Nairobi in the recent past.
“The deputy president should beware of political brokers and cons trooping to meet him just to get cash. Most of these leaders do not have his best interests at heart, they are only keen on enriching themselves and will derail his political ambitions, “said Mr Kabage.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/kenya/beware-of-political-tricksters-elders-tell-ruto/ar-BBYBodj?li=BBKhQr3&ocid=edgsp

LEST YOU FORGET
By Koigi Wamwere via fb

On Ruto’s ascending to power.

Though I’m Kikuyu, I Won’t Vote To Give Ruto 20 Years In Power

[I]Some people say every Kikuyu man and woman will spontaneously elect Ruto as the next president come the year 2022.

But this is an open falsehood. Though I am a Kikuyu, I will not automatically vote for William Ruto or anyone else to be Kenya’s next president when the next elections come.

But while Ruto wants every Kikuyu to vote for him because he or she is Kikuyu, just as he wants every Kalenjin to vote for him because he is Kalenjin, I will not deny William Ruto a vote because he is Kalenjin and not Kikuyu like me. Nor will I vote for anybody merely because they are Kikuyu. I will only deny Ruto a vote because he is not fit to be president of Kenya for the following ten reasons.

First, the next president Kenya must be a president who is totally committed to the elimination of corruption and negative ethnicity. But from his history, William Ruto is not a leader of integrity and cannot be relied upon to develop Kenya by eradicating corruption.

Second, from my knowledge, Ruto is not a patriot or a nationalist capable of sacrificing his personal interests to save the country from any danger or tragedy like a dictatorship. For me, the only reason Ruto pursues leadership is wealth and power. As a youth, Ruto therefore never did anything to save Kenya from a one-party dictatorship.

Three, despite public pronouncement, Ruto never fought for democracy and will not protect democracy as a president because, philosophically, he does not believe in democracy. Instead, he believes in dictatorship and therefore fights to protect dictatorship as he did when he was in the YK 92. How can I who has been a victim of dictatorship vote for Ruto who believes in tyranny?

Four, Ruto wants me to vote for him, not because he qualifies to be president who will protect my freedom and improve my life, but only because I am a Kikuyu and he is a Kalenjin and the two communities are in a political coalition, not for the good of the two communities but aggrandizement of their leaders and economic elites. This to me is no reason to vote for Ruto.

Five, Ruto would also want me to vote for him, not because he qualifies to be president, but because he voted for Uhuru as president and every Kikuyu, therefore, owes him a debt of gratitude for which he or she must pay or be shown the door out of Rift Valley.

Six, though Kikuyu, I don’t owe Ruto a debt. I could only have a debt of Ruto, if Ruto had ever voted for me or ever gave me anything and cannot be forced to vote for Ruto. Nor can I be forced to vote for Ruto because I live in Rift Valley which is an integral part of Kenya. As it is, Ruto and Uhuru have never voted for me. And nor have they done anything for me. Instead of Kikuyus owing Ruto a debt, it is Ruto who owes Kikuyus a debt.

Seven, had UhuRuto government transformed Kenya economically in the last 5 years Uhuru and Ruto have been in power, I could have an excuse to vote for Ruto. Right now when I look around, I see no transformation for which I can vote for Ruto. The only transformation I see is Ruto’s personal transformation and enrichment. We have had so many strikes starting from Doctors to lecturers but he only thinks of how he will own everything in the country. He has never raised an issue to benefit an ordinary Kenyan as he moves around the country to meet his own heart desires. Should I, therefore, vote for Ruto’s further personal transformation instead of trying someone who can transform Kenya?

Eight, for Kenyans, to give William Ruto not just 10 years of vice-presidency but another 10 years of presidency, he and Uhuru need to have done so wonderfully that Kenya would have achieved half of Singapore’s development which we can expect him to complete if we give him 10 years of presidency. As it is, it would be suicidal and crazy if Kenyans were to give Ruto 20 years of power, almost the same time Moi lasted in power.

Nine, not even Ruto’s background as a hustler should persuade the so-called hustler nation or poor people to vote for him. Ruto is no longer a hustler or poor person. If anything he is already a trillionaire or double trillionaire who like other rich people thrives on exploiting poor people.

Ten, even Ruto’s early campaign for the presidency using government projects should not persuade any Kenyan to vote for him. And he is especially disqualified for the presidency because he is blamed for rigging so many people in the last election to create a political network that will ensure he is voted for presidency come 2022.[/I]

hujui yeye mwenyewe ni a piece of shit mungich jaymoh?

Liwe liwalo

Good to see you back blubber. Thought you had choked on some mtura!

he he he,wewe nilisikia one of these fine days utakuwa choked na daipers fumes

:D:D I love it!

More Sunday Intrigues…

http://nipate.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi?f=2&sid=fcd8ffb575ce84ef4f1beb05b3f5991f&tmx=1496069396

Reports that Deputy President William Ruto was locked out of his supposed official residence in Mombasa have further exposed the divisions in the Jubilee Party.
According to the Daily Nation, Ruto arrived in the coastal city on Wednesday Morning and went about his functions as his aides organized for him to stay at the newly refurbished former Coast Provincial Commissioner’s residence.

[ATTACH=full]280148[/ATTACH]

The government spent a substantial amount of money, refurbishing the residence to accommodate the DP during his official tours at the coast. This was meant to cut down on costs. However, trouble started when Ruto retreated to the residence at around 4 PM. He found his aides removing his personal belongings from the rooms. The man from Sugoi was left confused. On asking what was happening, he was told that a senior government official had ordered the employees at the residence to remove his (Ruto’s) belongings from the house.

“His personal clothes and other personal belongings had been put in the rooms in the morning. At around 4 PM, a call came from a senior government official to the government employees there that the DP’s things should be removed! It was a shocker!” A source said as quoted by the Nation. Ruto had to spend the night at the English Point Marina in Nyali. He traveled to Nairobi the next day.
When reached for comment, Ruto’s press secretary Emmanuel Talam did not confirm whether the hustler was kicked out of the government residence but said the DP had to spend the night at English Point Marina.

“The DP’s residence is complete and ready to be occupied. Probably someone is unhappy that the DP will have a base to coordinate his events at the coast when he moves to the residence,” Talam said.
Government spokesperson Cyrus Oguna and his Statehouse counterpart Kanze Dena refused to be drawn to the matter.
Ms. Dena directed journalists to the DP’s office.
This is not the first time that Ruto has been left embarrassed by Statehouse operatives. On November 27, 2019, the DP was locked out of a meeting between President Uhuru Kenyatta and ODM leader Raila Odinga during the launch of the BBI Report at Bomas. Sources also claimed that his convoy was only allowed to leave the venue long after Uhuru and Raila had left.

Meanwhile…

[ATTACH=full]280151[/ATTACH]

Deputy President William Ruto, on Sunday, January 12, broke his silence following the arrest and subsequent release of Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria. Kuria was arrested on Friday, January 10, after being accused of assaulting a woman at Royal Media Services-owned Inooro TV after an interview. A storm erupted shortly after his arrest with many politicians allied to Ruto claiming that ‘orders from above’ were superseding court orders.
Speaking during a fundraising at St Paul’s Makongi, Soy Constituency, Ruto vowed to put an end to the so-called ‘orders from above’ arguing that all government officials were tasked with following the rule of law.
"The Jubilee Party stands for the Constitution of Kenya and following the rule of law. Therefore, every public official must know that the Jubilee administration is a democratically elected government.

[ATTACH=full]280150[/ATTACH]

“Court orders are not pieces of paper, it is the law. The slide to anarchy, confusion, and impunity starts when we do not respect the rule of law. I want to say for the avoidance of doubt, there are no more orders from above. Orders from above were stopped by the new constitution,” stated Ruto.
He further sounded a warning to public servants he described as having a penchant for disregarding the law.
“Every public servant will be held personally accountable if they do not respect the rule of law. All of us must respect the rule of law and we must respect all arms of government. Anything short of that will be sliding us back to anarchy,” he continued.

[ATTACH=full]280152[/ATTACH]

Among the leaders who attended the fundraiser included Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria, Uasin Gishu Governor Jackson Mandago, MPs Cornelly Serem, Dismus Barasa, Julius Melly, William Cheptumo, Kimani Ngujiri, Janet Sitienei, Gladys Shollei, and the host MP Caleb Kositany.
At Kilimani Police Station on Friday, January 10, Ruto’s allies were forced to scamper for safety after police stormed their press conference and hurled tear gas canisters at them.
One leader, Kimani Ichung’wa, decried claims that the host OCS had informed them that he was waiting for ‘orders from above’ despite a court order directing the station to release Kuria.
“The OCS Kilimani has been waiting for orders from above and to understand why the rule of law has been abrogated. We believe this country is governed by the rule of law, not the whims of an individual or individuals," he stated.

Tena Arap Kimwarer is NOT an iPhone user

So, what’s this about…Being forced out?

[ATTACH=full]280164[/ATTACH]

Calvary Chosen Centre founder Bishop David Ngari alias Gakuyo, on Sunday, January 12, claimed that Deputy President William Ruto and his allies may jump ship and form a new party. Speaking to [I]Kenyans.co.ke[/I], the controversial man of the cloth claimed that the Jubilee Party elections slated for March 2020 is a winner-takes-all scenario for the party leadership.

He went on to explain that leaders who were fully behind President Uhuru Kenyatta had the numerical advantage and that they would easily carry the day forcing the likes of Elgeyo Marakwet Senator Kipchumba Murkomen and his close allies to seek alternative options.

“The president has the numbers and we will easily carry the day when it comes to party elections,” the Bishop stated.

“This matter will be hotly contested, maybe others will quit and form their own parties in readiness for 2022. For now, we are looking into strengthening our relationship with ODM and other like-minded parties,” he added.
The Bishop has been an open critic of the deputy president, going as far as claiming that Ruto had stolen Ksh1 trillion as part of his war chest for the 2022 general elections.

Ruto and His Allies to Abandon Jubilee for New Party - Bishop Gakuyo - Kenyans.co.ke

Big Mouth Alai:

[ATTACH=full]281147[/ATTACH]

[I]Deputy President William Ruto’s travel allowance completely killed. He has to beg to be allocated money for any foreign travel.

#JubileePowerTussle

‪Apparently, DP Ruto has been very emotional while explaining what he is going through to close associates. ‬

‪One intimated to me, “he has shed tears at least twice when trying to narrate what he is going through.” ‬
‪An interesting time in Kenya. ‬[/I]

[I]The so-called Flamboyant Kenyan politician, Stanley Livondo has filed a petition in court seeking to have Deputy President William Ruto barred from running for President in any future elections.

In his petition, Livondo wants the Attorney-General to declare that when Articles 130 (1), 131 (1) (b) and 148 (6) (a) of the Constitution are read together, the President and Deputy President are ineligible to seek nomination as presidential candidates, Citizen Digital reported.[/I]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEVVtwx7XH0:60

[I]
The flamboyant politician argues that the Deputy President, just like Cabinet Secretaries, is appointed by the President, adding that they work as a single unit.

This, according to Livondo, means that neither member of the unit can stand for nomination, in the 2022 Presidential Election.

“Your petitioner, therefore, prays that a declaration be issued that Article 137 (2) (b) and (3) of the Constitution be interpreted to mean that it applies to the case of the President and Deputy President reelection at the completion of their first term and to a Member of Parliament at their reelection at following general elections,” the petition reads.

Following the promulgation of the 2010 Constitution, the number of times a President can vie for the seat was limited to two.

The petitioner further wants past CSs to be barred from taking any Executive positions or any other roles in national and county government after a new president is sworn in in 2022.

This is not the first time a proposal is being made to bar the DP from running for the presidency in 2022.

Early last year, former Jubilee Vice Chairperson David Murathe vowed to move to court to block DP William Ruto from vying for the top seat.

Murathe made reference to Article 148 section 5 of the Constitution which states that “The Deputy President-elect assumes office by taking and subscribing— the oath or affirmation of allegiance and the oath or affirmation for the execution of the functions of the office as prescribed in the Third Schedule.”

Murathe, a fierce critic of Ruto, said the DP should go home with President Uhuru Kenyatta.

Stating that the Kikuyu community doesn’t owe Ruto support in his 2022 bid, Murathe also threatened to take up the matter up to the Supreme court should it prove difficult.

“We have no MoU with anyone that we will support them in 2022. If he has any deal with Uhuru Kenyatta, then that is an agreement between the two of them,” Murathe said at a past event.

He is among a section of Mount Kenya leaders keen to block Ruto from succeeding President Kenyatta.[/I]