Arbitrage for high stakers

Is it hard for you to explain here using kenyan betting sites how arbs work?

Arbitrage bet in sports betting is an activity where you simultaneously place bets on all possible outcomes of an event at odds that guarantee profit, whatever the result of the event will be. Thesebets are also known as surebets, miraclebets, surewins or just arbs.

Now use our damned kenyan gambling websites to explain!!!1! bring

most of the kenyan sites have odd which relate to each other,soo using kenyan sites you might end up getting a profit worth 1%. I havent seen any arbitrage software scanning kenyan sites ,thats why i use sites from UK

lemmi use one simple example,relax i type

lets pick one game chelsea vs liverpool .Now use Sportpesa and Betin and you pick over 2.5 goals when you pick you will find the odds are different .you may find sportpesa on the side of over 2.5 the odd is 2.4 and on betin on the side of under the odd is 2.4 …soo thats how arbitrage works you can bet on both sides and wait for a win on one side when the game is settled

Wewe Ni fala…how can over 2.5 and under 2.5 have the same odds?
listen yourself talking before you type.what you said there is a zero sum game…one wins the other one looses you will be lucky to come back with your total money put…quit gambling .there is no shortcut that you have just discovered ambao Betting sites watakubali wakuliwe …everything has been factored against you. That’s why house always wins.

[ATTACH=full]214762[/ATTACH]Thats another example so am not lying or conning any one telling you use my email for those who are interested .Thats how arbitrage betting is done

[ATTACH=full]214765[/ATTACH]THEN CHECK ON THIS ARBITRAGE CALCULATOR THATS A 20% profit.THIS IS HOW ARBITRAGE IS DONE MY FRIEND

normally you need two or more bookies to arb,however it is practically possible to do this with one bookie.I used 1xbet alone,but i was still learning about arbing.The more bookies you use the better.

true.my account was limited.

you guys may want to checkout betburger arbitrage betting.It has incorporated sportpesa kenya and betin kenya.i have not paid for the premium version but i guess it should be a good start for kenyan arbers.

hello guy i do arbs inbox me on watsup 0743566638 we share ideas

There something about Kenya sports arbitrage I need to share just text me on watsup 0743566638 we place bets

Hey guys,i have made a presentation on how i do arbitrage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yIJr9useug

Wow

Hello guys I do Kenyan arbs if interested watsup 0743566638 we share ideas

Angusha odd meffi