Arbitrage Sports Betting

@Dennis young akisema kitu ni sawa basi ni sawa esp kumake doo online

Laying is simply saying something is not going to happen. Let say a game between United and City over 2.5 goals.
If you were to lay over 2.5 goals it means you are saying itakuwa under. The trick is if the odds are at 2.0 and lay $50 it means you will have a liability of about $50 if I am not wrong. That means if it goes over 2.5 goals you lose the 50.
Now if the odds were 1.5 and you bet the same amount of money you will have a liability of 25 dollars I think. That means if it goes over you will lose 25 dollars pekee and if it is under unakula another 50 dollars. Basically you will always win back the money you staked.

Basically what you are saying is, the odds normally fluctuate on betfair?

Arbing with betting exchange is quite tricky and less profitable.Tricky in the sense that your amount might not be fully matched and betting exchange always have their commisions of about 5%, this will eat a sizeable amount of your profit so it’s not a good idea to arb with betting exchange eventhough there are no limitations

Not significant per se, if one is arbing with high stakes the bookies become suspicious and this can lead to limitations.Some of them limit after only three bets so you have to be careful, another thing always ensure you don’t fall into the temptation of taking anything above 5% trust me this way you’ll to last longer than the average arber.As you gain experience try going inplay, you’ll definetly last longer

Jaymo niaje…nani alikishow hili jiji?

Yeah. And they flactuate quickly especially horse racing. It is beautiful trading on betfair. But like someone said up their kuna 5% commission but it is worth it since the exchange normally offers higher odds.

Asanta for the endorsement. I normally do a lot of research online and try and take advantage of various opportunities. Pesa ni mingi online.

Fiti man, ebu nikumbushe jina…

Sawasawa boss… Wacha i do a bit more research. I agree kuna pesa mob sana online, peple just don’t have information or they’re ignorant

siku moja utafungua kisafisha macho nikutap tu kwa mgongo!

kuna betting sites who actually don’t mind arbing, william hill i think

Na gani zingine, you need a couple of bookies to successfully do arbitrage betting. If you could share a list, i would appreciate.

will do so in the course of tomorrow

Poa

Kiuliso tuu, hio pesa umevunjavunja ya ku-bribe voters nini?

Hehehe…mimi si politician…I am too honest and empathetic to be a politician. But I know I would make a good ngafana…
Hii ni kazi ya my local mpesa shop.

Best way to Arbitrage in kenya ni via goals kwa dafabet n betin…play 2-3 goals betin odds n 4-5 goals dafabet odds…but needs good cash

How is this arbing bro…what if the game ends with 0 goals??

niaje give me an email adress i will inbox u…i have useful info

Yoh una email we talk?