Arbitrage, Sports betting.

Hi samuel that is what our lesson entails not only football but other sports like tennis

I really look forward to them. I have been doing some research on the same and I think practical lessons will go along way in assisting my progress on it.

I want to be a trader, first a sports trader, then progress to the financial markets, I have also been researching on this for quite sometime now. If you can point me to someone who can give a practical on this I would be most grateful.

I really look forward to them. I have been doing some research on the same and I think practical lessons will go along way in assisting my progress on it.

I want to be a trader, first a sports trader, then progress to the financial markets, I have also been researching on this for quite sometime now. If you can point me to someone who can give a practical on this I would be most grateful.

Hi samuel, look no further one stop shop we trade both markets sports and financial global markets.

Hi samuel, look no further one stop shop we trade both markets sports and financial global markets.

1 Like

Hi Samuel, how far did you go on trading on betfair? did you ever start? if so, did you get an edge?

Hi Samuel, how far did you go on trading on betfair? did you ever start? if so, did you get an edge?

Hey James,

I have not started, I got tied with too many projects. I am programmer by profession, one becomes tied by projects without notice. Once I am through, I’ll be on it.
But my good friend Davide Mbugua, also on this thread up there is a trader in this, talk to him he has all the answers, he offers tutorials on it too at a fee.

Regards,
Samuel N.

Thanks man. Will talk to him.

Hi Mbugua, how can I get in touch with you? Its about trading on betfair.

Hehehehe the village con anajiongelesha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39mKeU4xriA

hi , i know your post is a little old , maybe you are still interested, besides owning 2 sports arbitrage trading programs ,( one of which is hedgingbets / saverbets program , you win or get all of your money back , the only one on the net i believe ) i have made 2704 arbs trades in the past , if you are still interested in arbing maybe you could contact me , hopefully i am allowed to give you a contact email address , [email protected] .
i think i can humbly say i know as much about arbs trading as any other , i have known for about 2 years how to do arbs on horse racing etc ( the leading arbs providor program on the net actually discovered how to do this about 2 months ago, i have know for over 2 years )
the big big problem in arbing is being banned /limited by the bookies , i am certain i know how to avoid this , i want to develop a new arbs / hedging bets program , the programmers i have been using in the past are nearly useless . i want an association with a competent programmer who has an interest in arbing
you mention you are a programmer , my stuff is all in vb.net and it would be the only code suitable to me , i have the calculators , the scraper program , the arbs checker program , the ASS check back up , the mised asian handicaps / cross market checker and calculator, the server that is running my 2 programs , these are all vb.net compatible, if you are interested please contact me either through this forum of by using the address above , thank you don rees

so which bookmarkers are u using

so which bookmarkers are u using

arbing is very possible from Kenya.I have been trying the rebelbetting software trying to grasp the context so that i can settle on it as a business during my long holidays.
About the payment method,use skrill.Actually skrill chaeges are equal to that of m-pesa som dont be worried about the charges.
I have recently learned that as a bigger,arbitrage betting is a head ache especially if you are the kind that relentless.

arbing is very possible from Kenya.I have been trying the rebelbetting software trying to grasp the context so that i can settle on it as a business during my long holidays.
About the payment method,use skrill.Actually skrill chaeges are equal to that of m-pesa som dont be worried about the charges.
I have recently learned that as a bigger,arbitrage betting is a head ache especially if you are the kind that relentless.

yap

yap

Like which sites offer these tips