Are These the 10 Most Influential Talkers of All Time?

Umezeeka hujui kusoma, nimeweka two different lists, most comments and most likes.

so kwa hizo list mbili, kani ukali na kani mboka

3 Likes

@Jirani is the most influential.He has influenced a majority of talkers to use his uncouth words e.g m***i,slaps,sweeps,chokosh…

6 Likes

THIS LIST IS FINAL.

Bado nataka hiyo kitu yako by the way, so wachana na PCM.

1 Like

You have likeable comments but you ruffle feathers unnecessarily. Chillax, take it as a fun forum.

1 Like

Naenda kwa jugde Tunoi, I can’t accept this.

3 Likes

While I will not justify my criteria, try doing a posts-to-likes ratio.

Just because someone contributes a lot of BS, for example Bingwa Scrotum, doesn’t mean that they are influential.

@Atheismo for example usually makes just ONE post per day.

Wacha kiwaru. You are still loved

1 Like

Most liked list ndio hio apo
[ATTACH=full]29159[/ATTACH]

1 Like

mzee, ngoja nimalizane na maadui wangu wengine usijiongeze kwa list; sina resources.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words.

However, as expected, there’s a dolt or two who still are unsatisfied with it. And what more to be said to them except, well, THICHWO!

2 Likes

@Jirani, I asked @Mathaais to do the posts-to-likes ratio…

1 Like

Wewe ng’ombe ya Ujerumani, read the 2nd part of my post. It’s the same as yours but only 1 to 5.

Unacheka nini?

My likes are more than my posts on a scale of 1:1.
Weka zako guks.

The fact that this list has far been endorsed by 80 per cent of the nominees is proof enough of its veracity.

THE LIST IS FINAL, @Mathaais.

2 Likes

@Wakanyama, I thought you were my friend, ata kama sio Tunoi, si unisaidie tutafute judge mwingine.

1 Like

@FieldMarshal CouchP patia hii jamaa ka position 11 ama -1 itulise makagary

Looking down from this next world beyond Earth, in the nirvana of non believers, I can only say this. Whatever list you people make, @highschooler, Me, and @Ice_Cube are the Eternal founding fathers owing to our contribution in the infancy of your world. @admin is the eternal chairman. Me as spirit and the Lord of the after-world, still decries banning of VIP section.

5 Likes

[QUOTE=“FieldMarshal CouchP, post: 322449, member: 925”]
@Electronics4u, hata ukienda Supreme Court. This list is final.
[/QUOTE
tutapeana 200m supreme court.[/QUOTE]

Ok @gashwin, kwa inbox :slight_smile:

3 Likes