are these the hard prove evidence that aliens exist on planet earth or just conspiracy theories

These sightings have been reported in places as varied as Russia (formerly Soviet Union,China,India Australia.Numerous sightings also occur in South America namely Costa Rica,Argentina,Brazil,Chile etc. There have also been sightings in Africa, - Zimbabwe where a ship is alleged to have landed in a school compound sometime in the eighties and the occupants communicated to children.There are also rumors a crash somewhere in Northern Somalia in the recent past.It is alleged that the Americans retrieved it.
There was also an incident in Uganda in 1976 or 77 where a UFO was seen hovering over L.Victoria and was seen by many people as it was a rally being addressed by President Idi Amin who even commented on it.There is a “Uganda Argus” report of that story.

I think these are cross dimensional beings and are in violation of their own rules. And either selfdestruct or are pursued here and destroyed. Contact with these entities often leads to insanity caused by inability to function in this reality…much like being drunk and never soberING up till Death…(stolen?)

I told admean to cum slowly or fuck off.
I think he jerked off

3 Likes

[QUOTEMimi ni the lordthaais, post: 144192, member: 221"]
So, you now expect us to roll out the red carpet for you or what?
[/QUOTE]

Kwani mimi ni the lord of poverty?

:D:D I have the most innocent face. Like a baby. But true story on what I saw.

if aliens are bedtime stories,then,explain to me what Jacob of the bible saw on on the night he was resting at bethel.

the Bible says that he saw Angels whatever that means moving up and down on a ladder,from the earth to heaven,the question is,do Angels require a ladder to move from heaven to earth???is there any possibility that Jacob saw aliens who were boarding a space craft???https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSze1zZlQ-aoIOEL8xnwsOclTDu7Oq1lQptNrcmcfKfHDHsTB2n7wdid he see this and misinterpreted it???
1000 × 667 - fluentu.com
576 × 389 - marquette.edu

1 Like

Is is also possible that the sighting of aliens led people to come up with the theory of “gods” and “angels?” JustThinkingOutLoud

hehehe…
did your cucu tell you about wang’ombe wa ihura or waiyaki stories?
it is the same thing with the bible.
it is jewish folktales

1 Like

…mmmh,why is it that god or gods came from up there???are we talking about landing??/

you expected them to be dug like cassava?
those who lived near volcanos beleived that,that was god farting after he ate their sacrifice

no God is a spirit how do u expect a spirit to land???use ua congosity

wh

what is a spirit?
zile uhuru alisema zimwagwe?
i see you can beleive anything hata wanyonyi.

2 Likes

no,spirit ni vile vitu huwa unatoa ukiwet dream

1 Like

you are telling with more than 3.5 billion pussies you are still practising wet dreams?

he was either hallucinating or under the influence of a prohibited substance…why would an angel who has wings need a ladder?

1 Like

:D:D:D

Bwana Asifiwe Mungu yuko tena sana!
Shetani ashindwe !
Wafuasi wa shetani wahujumiwe!

MBONA UFO ISILAND DAYTIME KIMILILI STADIUM

1 Like