Are this people for real ama ni scripted ?

It would be too expensive to script this. training, makeup, wages, an shit. there is free willing fodder out there for the show. And again there is always a way of knowing natural conversation.

Kibet hivi ndio unaombanga sehemu nyeti u need to up your game. Khasia

they get paid

This is singular (Is this person real?)
THESE is plural (Are these people real?)
Your primary school is a fake, if it cannot differentiate between THIS and THESE. Pole, truth hurts.

Did you mean English language teacher? English teacher refers to an Englishman/woman that is a teacher. He/she may be a teacher of geography.
A Luyia teaching me English is not an English teacher, but an English language teacher.
Pole, I really feel sorry for you now…

I feel sorrier for you ,education was wasted on you, your legacy in life will be that of correcting grammar. Pettiness will kill you. In class 5 I had an English teacher who taught English for a year. In high school , I had two german teachers who taught german, one was called Herr Kaiser I remember him because he was super tall and he ran track like a marathoner and he had long blonde hair , the other a woman I cant remember much about her other than thats she smoked SM and drove a jeep and was hot tempered. My mind dwells on profound things like those not on whether my German teacher is German or my English teacher on her sabbatical is English. Or if my American Professors who taught me alot of what I know about America were American. Small minds correct grammar, average mind discuss politics, but great minds discuss ideas and simplify concepts. There is something I learnt from my American Professors, intelligence is when you can take a very complicated and abstract concept and make it so simple that even a child will understand it, they also taught me that the real professors are the ones who put things in a way that you will never forget because the brain only holds on to what is memorable. Maybe English class wasn’t memorable for me, yet I got the best grades in it and loved reading Enid Blyton to Pulitizer prize winners. Life is too short to squander on details, as it is said, the devil is in the details. My mind dwells on greater things like how I can get my hands on some Sarsaparilla, not on these,those and this!

So an example of an intelligent woman is this Professor who applies stats to movies and TV series to help her students remember the concepts and to simplify.

Ati am here to start something concrete!

Like what? A BUSINESS.

Enyewe Trap Queen Kaswii ni mnoma.

Must be. Huyu jamaa Danny alitoka tujuane KTN now he is on Ebru imakua career. How much do they pay,kuna watu natafutia kazi.

Ona huyu jamaa wa kwanza - after that date jamaa anakimbia kujoin ile cult ya mahomo inatwa MOGOTIO(MGTOW). Anashinda kwa gym for the next 5 years but haungii so in the end inabidi tuu amezee redpill coz amemeza raw eggs n ile protein powder ya kuunga nothing is working, women cant see beyond his bones. Anatha one gone. Anatha one bites the dust. I thought women avoid hurting pples feelings. No wonder wanaume wako so bitter n forming woman hating help groups sikuwa nimelewa but after watching this I can see why. Hata mimi nimeskia uchungu jo wah! Its like you need to be heavily sedated and wear a helmet.Gosh!!! Alafu hawa maboy they all look gay. Mtoi nikimuona on this show, hakuna kutoka kwa hao for the nxt millenium.

This guy looks so gay , we are doing a kipindiii, thats so girly. I remember one day I went to City Market to buy sea food then I said , si you gimme the samaki, si u know my samaki, wacha huyo jamaa aanze kuongea hivyo mpaka na soprano, it was hilarious, can I bebea u to ur car, should I kata the samaki for you, big big vipandes ama small small, should I toa the mifupa ama? which man talks like that? Gay community.

hizi story mingi hata haueleweki, are you suffering from depression?

Which do you think has a higher probability, is it that because you cant make sense of what Ive written -I’m depressed or is it that you dont understand what I wrote because you are just plain stupid?

And your point is…? Who is petty now? This is so desolate. SMH.

Unasema??!?!