Are Turkana people the unluckiest Kenyans?

ha ha ha they carry G3s and AK47s freely , some even have kenyan govt serial numbers…
like a spoil of war with the govt…

one day i want to go there and practice my shooting skills

Mungiki hii corona imefanya uanze kuvaa inner wear?

Here we are…my fav clip…Nanok v Uhuru :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

desalination plants are damn expensive, power intensive and very inefficient sources of potable water…

But you get clean water. And Tullow would have footed the bill.

I assure you mtarudi huku kama mumekuja mikia,wacha mbwa deorro afikishe target

Tullow’s target was our tax revenues, not oil. There is no oil. Our treasury will reimburse 200 billion to Tullow. They came, they saw, they conquered. The person at statehouse must be a man who resolves what to do and does what he resolves. Agents of foreign parasitic owners of capital are against Arror

the african mindset is filled with greed & selfishness …if people in gov were partriotic , nobody would play around with the country’s resources like that …bonobos will sellout other bonobos to get today’s meal , hawafikirii about kesho

Curb your negative ethnicity

This is mostly tribalist bullshit you’ve written.i suspect you’re a kikuyu supremacist

Your people at Karatina are poorer than an average Turkana, with your 1acre of land him with his 5 camels, 20 heads of cattle and 300 goats, Can achieve cash liquidity you can only dream of.

They are the necessary victims of deep state.

Not really sir. I have highlighted several issues.

1. corruption in counties.
  2. Betrayal of ethnic minorities by their leaders who have exploited them more than the National Govt used to.
  3. Resource Nationalism by ethnic groups in Kenya. You even heard one Gatundu Partot say that tribes that didn’t vote for president should not get devpt. There are our oil undertones have been there.
  4. The eceonomic effects of Tullow stoppage and low oil prices will affect economy and some boom towns may have to adjust.

What have I said that is a lie.

Mungich umelundi, utajitetea kwa pande gani ya wahanith. Kaa ukijua siku hizi lazima utafute a spurring partner kwenye swordfight. Wangu ni eunuch @imei2012
Nimekuchagulia le great fighter himuselfu pure 130kg of lard, our own Yokozuna Mr. @Motokubwa

Ngui ino

Wamanyoka hiyo mutura unaifanyeje isioze coz unaeza mtu anyambe hata yeye ajishuku kama yuko hai

Kwani maiti hunyamba?

By the way it does for 12 hours gathee

Education is the key to emnacipation

You just don’t get it…

In summary, its not feasible yet, when compared to viable alternatives…

checkout Countries that do desalination plants at that scale Vs the alternatives they had…