Are we getting to a point where we don't tolerate divergent views?

oh please…I have seen unprovoked posts from UOTP side too, like when my old friend @coldpilsner decided to body shame us.:D:D

Let’s just call it even and be civil. None of us stole any vote, we just practiced our democratic right and voted again(As per your wishes) while you chose not to.Yet here we are again listening to your whining and dissatisfaction.Mnatuchokesha.

But is it really the whole tribe? And if so, do they all rationalize beating, rape etc? Nobody in their right mind supports destruction of property…,it gives an otherwise peaceful demo a bad name., Nobody rejoiced at hearing that those who voted were being beaten in kawangware…
Its easy to be hateful and spread hate when you see a whole tribe like Trump sees Mexicans…

But this argument is hopeless, it won’t change anybody’s mind…, we’ll just sling mud at each other till one person gets tired.

that tumechoka is a tired line

Good now preach that to our River lake nilote brothers…then kuja uniambie niwangapi walipokea the gospel according to st.flyonthewall

I wish I could, where do I find them? Is there a church where they worship Raila? Or a quarry here they all meet to do target practice? Maybe the morgues where they go to mourn their guilty dead? Just tell me where and I’ll go…

Indeed they do congregate e.g today their ‘pope’ will make a ‘major’ announcement please be there and request for audience. Being that you are ‘preaching’ peace and he has been agitating his disciples to aspire to all the gifts of the Holy Spirit he and his ‘altar’ boys and ‘bishops’ will surely allow you to address them.

Its BS to try to reason with Uthamakistans. They think they run the show. Thats what infuriates many Kenyans. This nation is ours, we have to co-exist. Kusema ati accept N move on, chest thumping and flapping your gums aimlessly just adds gas to the fires in our hearts right now.

Btw mnafa kujua Luhyas are the most populous tribe in Kenya. The narrative iko different ati Kalenjin & Kyuks. Lies mnapeddle zinawapiga chenga. 2019 they will audit the list to say otherwise but know you have been informed prior.

what will have happened to change the numbers?

utaambiwa uko Na madharau

But why do you not tokea enmasse and vote for Baba instead of whining? he himself is on record for seyying that ODM people did not go out to vote in 2013.

We do not tolerate the intolerance of intorelance wearing a mask of tolerance of tolerating intolerance, savvy?

Flawed process, does it ring a bell somewhere?

Ati atîa? Ebu nipe interpretation…