Armed and Dangerous Mauki Family Thug..

Your point?

:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

shes acting gangsta if u want me to spell it out for u

If am not wrong according to Thirdmans klist waizi expose listing this gal is the late Shimoli mwizis daughter. When 3 rd man exposed i did a follow up with her FB page. She highly defended young thugs whenever they were killed by cops…saying things like mabeast ni mambleina and when anyone in those Fb pages with RIP to the shot thugs wud comment smthing negative about the thugs eg ni waizi n deserved to die this slim toto wud come at u with all kind of matusi. My two cents i think she is not a mwizi bt these are the kind of ladies who hide guns for thugs or transport them. She also sets up uwizi n a beneficiary of the loots

those are the worst, when you chipo her you may not live to see the next day

Yes very true kwanza ukimpeleka kwako n yr house is well furnished wewe kwisha. K1 klub hse imejaa madem ka hawa…they dress to impress lakini ni eastlando damu. Mpeleke kwenyu and she will get all yr info polepole. U will start whatsapping her n telling her siri zako…kumbe ana plan mdogo. Why do u see guys bn attacked n money like 200 k cash stolen frm them. Its bcoz they put their trust on this kinda ladies unapata fala anashow dame via whtsapp ati babe leo tuta meet late coz i need to go the bank to withdraw sm cash at this n this time. Hapo sasa ndo mauki are alerted

Aiih mimi ata magf wangu hawajuangi nikisota na nikiwa sijasota. na mi huwaambia “siwezi ambia dame pesa niko nayo niwe nimesota ama billionare”. some also agree that women are really attracted to money and sthey arent an exception. So wengine wananaelewa.

Yeah nothing changes. except for you make her known to relas all and sundry that she is the other half. kwani what do you do with your gf that you do not do with your wife?? Tafuta kasichana ukae nako ukaonyeshe hiyo cash unakuwanga nayo brazza utwambie what you observe afterwards.

My mbeca is my mbeca, and it will always be that way married or not

1 Like

Kama ana pesa kukuliko ole wako. The trade off is very expensive.