Armed resistance.

Otherwise reactionary countermoves are never a good idea. You are landing into an enemy’s trap. They killed a man. Nows the time to recalibrate. Theres even angst among white people. Notice in that death scene a white woman is trying to help. As is, theres no chance for those officers. No point of doing things that stoke a racial divide and giving the officers a lifeline.

Don’t worry Simiyu every revolution needs sober minds like yours after the bloodshed. After the bloodshed!

But first lazima watu waheshimiane bila kizungu mingi. Then after the bloodshed we can listen to such wise words that you bear.

Even your grandfather Mzee Shikuku (RIP) understood well enough that when those in power don’t respect the laws you are making in bunge, it is very okay to break the said laws. Na wanaoambiwa wakikataa kabisa kuskia well you know what follows.

[ATTACH=full]305205[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]305206[/ATTACH]

Every champion boxer goes into the ring expecting to be nicked on the chin from time to time. You know better than most on this site that US has unbending laws. Theres no way to way to circumvent and expect to win.

Continue collaborating.

It took 4 armed officers to suffocate 1 unarmed and handcuffed man.

Homo_patco umeingia mawindoni mapema sana mtafutaji mkuu

A true bonobo society

Even when the gallant lads decided to go into the forests around Mt. Kenya from where they could fight back the oppressor, of course there were many apologist, house negroes like yourself who were speaking the same words you speak.

Sijui stop being reactionary… oooh there is a white woman trying to help… sijui no need to stoke a racial divide with the mzungu he only means well for Kenyans… sijui don’t retaliate… hio ni sawa. That is your view and opinion.

If it weren’t for those who were ready to die for freedom, you’d probably be repairing some gabbions right now somewhere in Busia with a big kipande sign board on your neck allowing you to move from your house to the communal latrine. Na lunchtime uende ukahesabiwe. Mahabusu ya mzungu.

The mzungu advocated for majimboism. Kila mtu akae kwao so he could control movement. Wacha hivyo mnapenda kuhama-hamia Nairobi and brown skinned Kikuyu girls.

Those laws are clearly biased. Especially the ones drafted by Biden and Clinton in the 80s and 90s.

[MEDIA=twitter]1265828461165363200[/MEDIA]

And this is why no one will ever respect the African American cause. Cc at the idiot @Tony254 .
Why are they taking their war to an innocent person’s business???

All these black Americans are usually packing some heat aka guns and these includes the ones who were watching Floyd get killed; why not take that weaponry and anger to the real enemy???

Fight back at the real enemy!! Burn that police station down. Find those four cops… they are probably hiding in a pub somewhere laughing at these rioters. Burn their houses down fuck em. Lakini sasa unachoma duka ya Korean ataku -support kiaje cause yako?

In 1992 they were looting from even their very own black people’s stores…

I agree with you

You have a problem with blacks being attacked [SIZE=5]but apparently you don’t want them to fight back or defend themselves???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Kwani unatakaga aje jameni???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Waendelee kuvumilia tu, ndio upate material ya kuleta hapa ktalk?[/SIZE]

Fucking sellout collaborators everywhere.

You can’t have your cake and eat it.

You’ve perfected the art of trolling these self-proclaimed ‘field niggers’, haven’t you?:D:D.

Sasa hebu tuambie venye 12% of the population can defeat the world’s biggest military that has an annual budget of $600 billion? America cannot be defeated by weapons. Martin Luther King used the correct approach. Win their hearts and minds and you win the war. That is why i am against looting because it dillutes the case for police being unfair because right-wingers will point at looting and say “look, these thieves are the ones you are fighting for?”. Police brutality can only be changed by white prosecutors deciding to honestly prosecute police. When white judges and jury members decide to honestly adjudicate cases. A good example is the white female officer in Texas who shot and killed a black man in his house. I saw a white prosecutor who was very determined to get that woman behind bars. On the other hand i have seen cases where white ptosecutors are giving 10% effort and this leads the guilty police to walk free. Juries must also be balanced. All white juries should be banned. This is the 21st century. Violence is not the solution, win their hearts for the ones who are emotional or their minds for those who are rational like me.

The Kenyan Mau Mau defeated the British army. Case closed.

No I don’t wish you failure ma’am just some comments you throw here and there makes you look white and live in a utopia land. In fact I want more success for African ladies. Since they make me proud…

[

A good number of people from Central Province supported the Beberu. That’s a fact. We know your views on white men on this site. White ass licking. Black bashing. Trump anointing. No way in hell your ancestors fought against the white man.