Army Biscuits

Those things are tasteless, a made an army friend when there was the operation in Mt Elgon and he used to bring boxes, maharagwe yao ni mbaya, nyama mbaya, buscuit mbaya, the only thing I found nice were there pineapples. On the other hand, I thing zina kupea nguvu sana, those soldiers would come to Bungoma on Fridays and work on the pokos mpaka pokos started avoiding them.

So, I presume you used to be friends with the pokos and they would open up to you venye wamesuguliwa na jeshi, right?

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D

Thats why I want them tasteless but generally they use canned foods kwanza hizi za kenya ni mbofu

Bungoma is my home town boss, I grew up with 70% of the pokos.

I have been looking for those kinds of bisquits for long but in vain. They are not entirely sugarless but their sugar level is perfect unlike the sugarly commercial bisquits retailing all over

My sincere condolences, why didn’t you say back then.

lol

Is this really true?

NILIKULA HAO 70% WAKIGROW UP

Nipatie jina ya hata Mmoja tu ndio niamini.

@Mundu Mulosi hizo biku zina mkobero kidogo ama?Hata mini nataka kufanya mapoko wakatae doh.

1 Like

NJERI

Truly former klisters imported all their shadiness here.You are informed a former lister died and instead of throwing condolences his way, it’s who ferked which hoe in Bungoma.You truly are a special lot.

I did send my condolences and asked the guy why he did not say then, sob! sob! sob!

Are they the so called digestives? Those things taste awful! I got a tin of them. My kids refused to eat. I refused to eat too. Now they are just there awaiting our next visit to a childrens home tuzidonate.

Ps: RIP Judas.

what @tomo bwaku is it true? @Supu don may be in a position to confirm

This is total bullshit…judas is very much ok…whoever said he died…shame on him …shame in him…shetani…

what the fuck is wrong with people!

Ooh…pls u didnt fall for this as well…