ARMY CADET OR NIS?

Rudia kusoma! Ingawa kusoma si kuelewa

Its another game of use and dump

Kama uko na degree ingia Cadet. You will come out of college as a Commissioned officer and promotions will follow automatically. Its set in such a way that in ten years you can be a Major.
NIS is the best among the two choices if you have someone to guide you through. It’s a job like any other. Not James Bond type of work tho, you will be going to the office like any other professional.
Bottom line: Ingia hizo careers only kama uko passionate about them.

The negative talk about disciplined forces should not discourage you. Every career has its own challenges and it’s up to you as an individual to decide where you want your career to take you. My dad is a retired military officer with many of my relatives in the forces/Service. They aren’t doing any bad. My elder brother joined the police as a constable but within short time he has risen to very senior level within the service. Every thing starts and ends with you career wise.

Hii sio ukweli.Cadet recruitment is a very competitive process. So much so that choice can NEVER be one of the factors. Getting a chance there isn’t a child’s play. NIS is even harder to get not even a chance but just information on their recruitment processes So saying you get there only because you have no choice is blatant lie!

You clearly never understood the comment.

Perhaps but you said these are jobs you get into because you have no other option. Right?

They advised to check nondescript adverts or their website.

kuna time nilicheki a major who resigned from the airforce and joined Nis. At the time i thought Nis was police. Nilishangaa kwani jamaa amegoroka

Ni ngumu kuingia yoyote Ile. Many a times, NIS employ ex-kdf personnel. Military employ all kinds of personnel, from wale walipata D- high school to graduates…or where do you think military get their doctors from?

Progress in life, narrows down to an individual. Have seen some talkers citing kdf retirees as failures, that is fine. I can also give you a thousand examples of ex-kdf retirees who have made it big in life. You do not have to rely on few available promotions for you to make it, you use whatever you get to enrich yourself-many have done it. And this cuts across all professions anyway.

#Additional info#. Wenye wanaingia military kama graduates huanzia salo ya at least 110K, some start with 160K, depends on your profession, yaani whether you are doc, Engineer, architect, lawyer, etc… Niambie ni company ngapi hii Kenya huanzia fresh graduates over 100K…

wisdom

Perhaps he didn’t resign. He just jumped to the other side. Police do that too. Senior Directors at NIS are Military Major Generals and ex KDF and police officers.The number of civilians recruited currently are few.

Failed professionals who cannot find work elsewhere ndio huland kwa forces tuwache kudanganyana. Do you honestly believe a medical doctor, architect or lawyer who paid attention in class would settle for a 160k salo?

I honestly don’t just believe it, I know them. Some were my classmates in high school and Uni. Guys that joined the KDF as professionals and they advertise for the same every year. Perhaps you have no idea how the military ranks are like. Doctors that treat at Memorial Hospitals are soldiers, their lawyers are soldiers, they have teachers, aeronautical engineers , quantity surveyors etc

Haya Sawa. Na kila siku graduates wanalia akuna kazi…kumbe kuna wengine hawataki kuchukua 100K, ati ni too little for them, or they are overqualified. Wakae nyumbani basi, ama wajiemploy

so which of the two has got more opportunities?

Hahaha nimeshtuka mehn. Hajui kuna ma ninja wakona masters na wanalima car wash

I know someone in nis barely 28 and on a salary of 350k. He joined after finishing his master’s degree.

That salary is crazy mehn . Are you sure?

Someone related to me. Plus a serious medical scheme. These things are not public knowledge.