Arnold Schwarzenegger Still Has A German (Austrian) Accent...

No, it shows that accents are not as easy to get rid of as some bonobos make us believe.

No it is not. The initial accent you have never goes completely. Look at American actors who play Africans like Denzel playing Madi a and Jennifer playing Winnie Mandikizela. Their South African accent has a twang.

In campus we had alot of American Professors coming over during their sabbatical to teach and exchange students. We had students from all African countries but it’s only Kenyans I would see trying to tweng when talking to the Americans. I don’t know what’s wrong with Kenyans and Wea exactly they got this mentality from. In fact it is not only American accent they mimic but also Nigerian and French and British accent. I was in a class with a kiyuks lady who took on a Nigerian accent coz she was a member of Winners chapel. I worked in a company owned by people from France, there’s a guy a coastarian who adopted a French accent if you can believe it. Mtu ametoka Sijui ni Jeri ama Salem speaking English in a French accent and he was very very serious about it like jamaa mwingine Ragga artist came on the trend hebu imagine jamaa a Kenyan anaongea kwa interview with a Jamaican accent mpaka Amina Rabar aka show you can talk normally the guy bado anogea Kijomeka even her she had to laugh . Lol. Kenyans wako na vituko.

It’s called the transatlantic accent