Around Limuru (Poor Quality Images)

Hii mateso is the reason so many of us have no interest in learning anything beyond what is taught in class. We finish our schooling and our education at the same time because subconsciously we associate masomo na mateso. :frowning:

2 Likes

:frowning: me too. hata kusoma novel ni shida

ulizia rotten head @kichwakibovu for affordable

Whaar 2006/2007 fee for girlā€™s highskul used to avarage 90k per term.

Hehehe, ati loquats? Anyway, the money has to be made. 360k a year is 30k a month in maybe 4 ama 5 yrs. If I canā€™t afford that as a separate thing by then, sijui nafanya nini na maisha yangu tbh :D.

And early education is my primary concern.

People should learn to live within their own means. Trying to keep up with Joneses more often than not brings disastrous outcomes.

2 Likes

Iā€™m more interested in the extra-curricular activities offered by such schools

1 Like

As a parent, schooling is not that easy as some are potrayingā€¦ Every parent need/want the best for his kids, they is a lot of competition in school nowadays, again, some institutions are just but commercial entities - morals not withstanding. Youā€™ve to choose wisely when it comes to the best which suit your pocket too.

1 Like

I dont think I have take my baby to such an expensive schools ā€¦a modest one will do , and they will join baby school at 3 n a half not 2 yrs ā€¦

Robots being created out of children. Sad.

Mimi after exam hata billboard nilikuwa siwezi soma!

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Someni. Thereā€™s a wealth of info in books. Take up reading as a hobby. Incidentally, books are the only gifts I give.

1 Like