Arror kwisha!

imeenda

Bruh, not only are your IT skills very lacking but you also cannot thi k to save your life. How do you compile your algorithms kama unashindwa kufikiria?

Thii ukorie nyokwa

Mimi kama the next Kingpin wa mount kenya nimesema tumepigwa dryfry bila rube na tumekuabri WSR is the next lets go back to work

:D:D:Ddo you think that if Arror wins this election he will ever lose any other forthcoming elections in the Republic of Kenya

He will only have one more.
This is the reason I think he won’t shaft Mt. Kenya if he wins. He still needs the votes in 2027. And as is now clear, a Rift Valley - Mt. Kenya combo is lethal.

:D:D:D:D:Dnyinyi mnacheza na JSKS huyu si mtu wa kubebeleza watu…if that guy clinches this seat atawai wacha kifo ndio itamtoa hapo or only the people who sit right with him ndio will lead this country after him…so you think ati he will deliver ndio wananchi wafurahi and vote for him in 2027…someone has said that the people who voted for him are the proverbial moth na ni ukweli kabisa…if he wins which kuna high chances, personally mambo ya siasa nimewacha kabisa

Unless he dies in office. Otherwise hio ingine tuliacha sevo.
No one will ever extend beyond 10 years in kenya.

:D:D:D:D:Dtell me why not…the constitution can be changed by many ways but lets take a referendum for instance…IEBC can be infiltrated and controlled by the govt…kitu yenye you guys don’t understand ni Jayden respected all govt institutions but other presidents may not

Tumetoka mbali… Kenya is on the pick. We are taking off

Bado tunaeza rudi nyuma look all over the world kuna lots of countries that were ahead and went back to their old ways…

What happened to Donald Trump wasnt he with the sword? Ama ni bonobo iQ inafanya ucheke on your own joke!

:D:D:D:D:D… comparing Kenya and USA is pointless.
Kenya rais ni mtu anaweza kufinya to death literally irregardless of the law or position you occupy, that’s all I can tell you without revealing my identity

Upuss. Enda danganya toto jinga

Raila has lost this time square and fare because of being associated with Uhuru gaining a handful of Kikuyu votes while losing a huge chunk of votes from other bases like luhya, kamba, coast.

In 2017 he had luo + the majority of (luhya, kamba, kisii, coast, plain nilotes the likes of Turkana and also the Somali. Where in 2017 he was getting 85% he is now getting 53% in 2022 there is no way he could win

With 100% of Mt kenya, and 100% of kale. Plus small small here and there, its sure bet.
With 2022 register, that’s 7 million plus votes.
Go argue with your family.

b

bora afanye kazi yake, people want results. If he can’t deliver hawezi pewa another term. Following leaders religiously wachia watu ya wesdan

Do you think he will need “kupewa”?

The height of ubonoboism is comparing a 60+ year old shithole to a 200 year old superpower