ARSENAL VS C. PALACE OFFICIAL THREAD

:D:D

Napenda

mbona ramsey hakuwa ?

Kaka thank you. I can see mmeamua we are never trash alone. Tupatane Europa next season.

chief sisi tunaweza jaribu nyinyi Chelsea na City , si muokolee Liverfool mukule City

Mustafi is a cunt, unai is a bitch sissy worthless piece of cunt together with mav, elneny and the pussy jenkinson. They should never ever wear an arsenal jersey ever.

Arsenal will beat Valencia home and away halafu watandike Chelsea to win Europa league… an automatic champions league spot:D

Hehe… As if it is a choice. Tunapokea 4-7 bila lube atleast tuwaokolee pale goal difference.

Rûrî itara rûthekaga rwî riko.

Translation: You Never Walk Alone.

WUEH!

Usiende nyumbani saa hii juu utaenda kutafuta bibi na watoto makosa uwatandike!

Realism kunywa fombe ukalale. This is the beauty of the EPL the twists and turns. Kama saa siwezi ongea na Meri Mata.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
kasia penda saana.

Everytime Guendouzi starts, i bet big money on Arsenal loosing. Arsenal win percentage is like 60% better without him.

Shitty team with a sissy coach and dodgy CB and goalkeepers:D:D:DPenda sana

YNWA

He’s out for 3weeks. Injury incurred in the Napoli euro game

Diver’s club…haven’t won THE TROPHY since the war:rolleyes:

Was so bored with mustafi, he just cost us two goals

I did exactly that, now just chilling na kahangover kiasi

Fuck the dead log Mustafi, fuck elneny,
Next window these two should be showen the door. These are not quality players man and only contribute headace for the gunners.
Gerrout!!

Add mustafi just blamed Leno. An £35 player we should let these people go and buy real players. There is this ajax defender so great to watch.