Arsenal vs Crystal Palace (Gooners only Thread)

Hii vijana mbili iko na kasoro mahali - Iwobi na Bellerin… Too casual with wayward passes…

Hehehe

ElNeny is the most underated player in that squad…He should get more play time.

^mwarabu played good today…

Work rate yake huwa juu.

Borussia Dortmund have rejected Arsenal’s opening £44million proposal for Pierre Emerick Aubameyang but talks are continuing.

Dortmund want at least £53m for the Gabon international though they are maintaining negotiations over a move for Arsenal’s French striker Olivier Giroud as part of the discussions.

Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke said: 'I can confirm that there has been a first request from Arsenal for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

‘We are not commenting on the sums that have been called from England since noon.’

Aubameyang trained for an hour on Saturday morning after he was left out of Borussia Dortmund’s game against Hertha BSC on Friday but has made it clear he wishes to join Arsenal.

Dortmund like Giroud but have also discussed alternatives including Michy Batshuayi of Chelsea and Sampdoria forward Duvan Zapata.

Meanwhile, Manchester United expect to finalise the arrival of Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez in the next 48 hours after the finer details of his swap deal with Henrikh Mkhitaryan were put in place on Saturday.

Both players said farewells to their respective teammates on Friday while Mkhitaryan’s agent Mino Raiola was working on finalising his side of the deal with Arsenal.

honestly, i didn’t like his defence lapse today. He wasn’t fully aware of his position especially when arsenal were in possession in our 18.
If we were playing a good team with clinical finishers, they could have gotten more than the solitary consolation…
He needs to up his awareness…

I think I wont be watching our matches, seems like time siwatch tunashinda.

The laxity in the players and poor decision making has been ailing most of the players in the squad.

ferkin liability once he plays 3-4 games…anaanza kujiona supu sana and gives away cheap passes.

ION mikhi karbu sana arsenali, sanchez can fvck off(according to sky sports)

you don’t deserve a thread