Artificial Maize Shortage

He is the boss kwani kazi alipatiwa na wakenya ni gani

and when you draw him in he deflects attention from your man. right? Why have ministries and CS’ if the president can run everything?

What if the cartels takes on the avocado business too

Mt Kenya basically controls the agric ministry and NCPB but somehow the CAS takes the heat?[ATTACH=full]248360[/ATTACH]

Kuwa na akili kidogo au kuwa bila any ni taabu,he doest mean ziko kwa store,he means in a few months wata harvest expecting to sell to NCPB,if Kiunjuri import where will local farmers take their maize

I only cited Dr Tuimur coz he’s the one who announced 12.5 million bags. Not for any other reason.

His decision?

Meanwhile before harvest wakenya tukule mchanga?

Yes, about that pick your place in line.

That’s been what’s puzzling me. I would have thought before announcing they would have sat in the National food security committee and drawn a plan to respond to a set of circumstances. I thereafter do not expect the Minister to downplay the problem and announce that only one third of Tuimur’s figure is required. The Minister’s figure is then cut by half by the chair of the Strategic Food Reserves Trust Fund.

Galana Lukaku ama vipi inaitwa aje

My idler fren you can sit on a committee or you are CS but you cannot make any decision.

Hehe hehe hakuna mahindi iko huko Ata ekari ama ni gunia . As we speak. Iyo story ilishanga.

Siasa ni mbaya kweli. Dr. Wekesa, who sadistically said there would be no more subsidized fertilizers for farmers as if that was the official government(subsidized fert and topdressers zilifikia wakulima BTW), now went to the former PM’s residence to announce that there was no need for importation. Babuon naye anasema no need for import, Ati we can just bring in the maize from countries around us. Kwani meaning ya importation ilichange?
[ATTACH=full]248364[/ATTACH]

Na hatujasahau babuon na kijana yake marehemu walikua kwa maize scandal when he was PM

Dr. Noah Wekesa the person in charge of SGR said there is enough maize to last Kenyans till then

Summary ni kwamba there are two cartels fighting viciously. One has readied tender to supply from neighbouring countries and the other has ship(s) anchored in the territorial waters ready to be called in. General agreement ni kwamba there’s a deficit. But like I said in a thread two weeks ago, second week of September iwe siku ya mwisho mahindi kuingia Kenya.

Tuache madharau kama unataka tu debate juu wewe si mtoto.
The committee decides and the decision may be announced by the CS, PS or CAS.

Shida ni kwamba cartel A ikikubaliwa itakuwa imeingiza soo much that harvest itakutwa kwa maghala by the next one.

For what? Share a contrary opinion rather than sounding like a sycophant…

Savula and Amisi claimed NCPB za Lugari na Kitale have enough maize. Acha tuone vile kutaenda.