As a man, how do I quickly identify a woman who is a marriageable material

Wiser words have not been spoken by an Alpha male. I always say you mirror who you shack up with in many ways. The last para is me and my man. Otherwise what else can I not do for myself?

If you have not yet employed olfactory services of @Dune then i don’t know wtf you are doing with your life.

That is scary but mine is trustworthy and loveable, no matter how you wish me bad luck, I will emerge a winner despite all these stories kina @M2Random ,@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii na wewe keep peddling. Marriage is good. Those saying otherwise have a shortcoming which they need to deal with first before marrying.

sasa tufanye aje na mimi napenda 9-10s…how about niende ethio or Tz? …I think ntapata watu wazuri huko…

You cannot ferk yourself.

Hihihihi…but I can get different men to do it bila commitments. TBH I can get 31 of them on speed dial on different days…every so often.

nieke wa kwanza kwa hio speed dial yako…staki nipate mileage yako inakaa kama ya AIRBUS A380

Kaka Ingia slavery plantation bila kusumbua kijiji:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

Story of modern man. DNA wapi?

He’s probably under pressure to marry from his family or friends. Once he settles down with a kunguru, he’ll quickly realise that giving in to societal pressure might not be a good idea after all.

Kuja nikupe hook up Dondori. Nice chic hajui uslaysqueen. She knows a woman manages her home and gives the man ikusde. The rest kama mastyro you teach srowry

Utalijua jiji…poteza wanaume kabisa…kama wanawake wanakukataa juu ya sura mbaya na shida zingine wachana na sisi tupendeke

Mara ngapi tutasema hivi, marriage is not a strategy in winning the game of life… Marriage will not make you a winner, YOU are the only person who will make yourself a winner not marriage…

Marriage is a plantation, where you’ll sacrifice EVERYTHING for the woman… Marriage is winning for women, NOT men…

Only kama hakuenda Nyakiambi gals…those ladies are equally cougars

I meant it will not be a failure like ktalk shenanigans have always stated…I will prove them wrong with time

Sawa omwamiii

You’ll die alone like a dog

Everyone dies alone… Everyone. That is the only guarantee, the same way you were born alone…

Make loneliness your friend, the earlier the better… Stop shaming adults that they’ll die alone, that is assured

Marriage will always be a failure for men… It was designed for women, all incentives are for women…

If you can show me a little boy who dreams of marrying and having a wife and kids, and I will show you millions and billions of little girls who dream of this every living moment they have until their death.

Men are socialized into marriage because it is against their biological imperative, women invented marriage my fren.

Continue deluding yourself that marriage will be a success for you.:D:D:D:D:D…