As a man , love should flow, don't pump

How do you do a wedding while pregnant?

mahari na wedding niliambia bibi apantambua

Kubwa tena.

Nyinyi wawili. Let me advice you something. Hata mimi I am anti-dowry. But you gotta have a woman. In your daily meandering, you will find a woman who is wife material. Keep her for good. The reason I say this is all the men who have played hardcore ati they will stay single to their death, when they got to their mid to late 40’s, they start looking for a wife. Loneliness and boredom kills them. They are no longer hip. And now they are old and withered. Aint No 21 year old girl wants em. Guess who is in the wife market. Those same kungurus they passed.

Getting married at 30 is no guarantee that u wont be lonely at 50. I have seen very many bitter and divorced/separated men at 55 who have flushed down than 2 decades of their life at the prime of manhood in the name of marriage. Halafu, if a nigga takes good care of himself, u should look fly in your 40s as u did in your 20s. Just gotta be willing to put in the work

You won’t look fly in your 40s to people in their 20s. Think of grabbing the good woman as Insurance. You might need it, you might not. But when you do need it, it’s better to be treated at Nairobi hospital than Naivasha level 3. And, I didnt say marry the woman, I said keep her.

for the first time nmeona umesema kitu ya maana…

You are a conformist nakuelewa.But this is a poor mans point of view…Baba ya Uhuru alikamua ngina akiwa 70 and she was in her 20s …sasa sijui hii Mambo ya you won’t look fly in your 40s inatoka wapi.wewe endelea kukaa in an unhappy marriage just because of the fear of the unknown…Without forgetting, Mugenda amejinyonga juzi juu ya lonileness and he was married. …achana na sisi.

Si I told u up there sigwes ripa dowry. So I am not a conformist. So sad for Mugenda he stuck to the end and got his feelings caught. If the wife has deserted you, you have the right to look around. Fight fire with fire . But anyway don’t underestimate the power ( or lack of) of a withered Johnson. Kenyatta senior survived but many more have not eg Sossion.

Never have a wedding. Pay dowry, very little of what they ask then enda pale Nyayo House. Mbesha ya wedding nunu kaplot, kavehicle, weka biashara ama utalilia chooni

Scarcity mindset at its finest. If a woman doesn’t love you, what makes you think that having your children will change what she feels about you? Hii inakuwanga mtego ya bluepill niggas. If she doesn’t show interest then just let the bitch go and look for another who reciprocates your feelings for them. Otherwise utabaki hapo na baby mama ama bibi wa kutombwa nje hadi na chokoraa za mtaa.