As Amargeddon Creeps on Us, Tukufe Pole Pole................

Before or after kufikisha mama watoto threshhold? Anyhu, the situation is serious. I didnt know i would say this of the media houses, but kudos for the emphasis. Tupande miti. Hata kama unatoka Matiliku kama @vuja de, ongeza miti kabisa. Personal responsibility

Kutanyesha tu msiworry… Sun will burn up the ocean, remaining trees and mountains will break wind bearing clouds and rain will pour… It just takes time

dunia ikifika 10billion people nikue nimekufa, it will be hell ona vile sa hii kunakaa and we are 7.6billion

Wacha kusema dunia, sema Kenya. Eti by 2050 tutakuwa [SIZE=6]85 MILLION.
[/SIZE]

Goodnews for business. Flip side.

miti tunapanda ndani ya KUMA kabisa

Keti pale VS ---------->
National interests override personal ones. Ask Saitoti hata kama ako kuzimuni

na nyinyi wakale ndio muli support Ruto aki sema mvua inatoka mbiguni mau iangushwe

Kula kwenyu omwami. Kama mulisettle kwa mawe juu, kuleni kichwa ngumu yenyu bila kusumbua. You cant blame people who settled on the highland and fertile places for being complacent. Si mungeingia huko nyinyi

Hapo kwa high groceries napenda saana tunukishe kitunguu

wewe ndio utatoa maji ya kukuza wapi?

We’ll fight for the few remaining resources. Wells are producing lukewarm water as we speak. Hot water from a 120ft well on a frosty morning. Iko shida mahali

i was also dumbfounded, USA, CHINA,Naija are smaller than .KE get your facts straight meeen !

you guys must belong to the flat earth association. US and China are nearly continents.
Repeat after me CONTINENT

Surface area of USA-9.834 million km²
China-9.597 million km²
Kenia-580,367 km²
Naija-923,768 km²

maybe thats more palatable.

Jamaa amesema China is smaller than Kenya yet China imetuchapa 17 times geographical size. Iko haja ya kuendelea na jamaa na argument kama hii kweli?

:D:D:D:D:p:p

haja sema china is smaller than kenya amesema Kenya is bigger than China yaani to a kenyan patriot like Uwes Kenya is everything to you you can kill the whole world to save kenya thus kenya is bigger than the world to the patriot .

You cannot discuss issues if you do not understand the fundamental facts and are too arrogant to be corrected.

1. sinking bore holes is wrong approach
  2. you are thinking narrowly on young men for farming.
    We should harvest and properly control water. its a finite resource.
    We should mechanize farming and extend acreage under irrigation.
    Land is also a finite resource which should be very well planned and put to use. We failed and we continue to do so. In 2010 we had the chance to chart a better path for our country. We took the downward spiral aka MBUROTI MAGUTA MAGUTA CRAZE.