As Kenyan Matafakas continue pretending to be so holy. Yani afadhali watu wadinyane haga lakini wasivute bangi

Mwalimu kwani Ktalk alert zako zinalia kama ringtone?

They forget that Marijuana is illegal in Uganda. How do you commercialize what you don’t have?

My friend, the quality in bush marijuana is much lower compared to well cultured marijuana if THC is the basic element. Why would you import poor maize when you can get quality maize from your green houses. ama pia hii utatetea na GMO?

Some of these ganjaheads don’t even what they are taking about. Just some highfalutin shiet!

I have realized they all reason the same. Hadi pale base tried to tell someone the same jamaa ako zile za hapana, weed ni weed! nkafyata

Kenya’s Education system is Baaaad. That Most folks can’t even tell that this is fake news from the word go makes one wonder.

:D:D:D

Am I reading this correctly?

420 ni masaa ya kufuruta hio kitu.
490 ni saa zile kameshika.

Yaani umevuta bangi mpaka you can tell the difference among varieties :smiley: I thought ngaja ni kama mboga, na mboga ile poa ni kienyenji.

Napewa saa hii mkubwa!

information is power my friend and is freely available online. Secondly I occassionaly interact with people from other countries.

It’s really sad that the holly plant is criminalized. It has lots of medicinal benefits. moderation my friends moderation.

Also does anyone know how I can get my hands on Malawi Gold or any other strains except this one that’s everywhere “SHASH”.