AS RECEIVED (IT WAS PULLED DOWN)

ungesema ukiwa huko i’d have called the yellow yellow waitress akupe mbili. next time.

hey! this now sounds private…

alafu mbisha yake ya michelin stomach iwekelewa hapa in no time

Kiti? Niliona kiti juzi lakini sikuelewa ni cha nini.

WE WONT GO TO INBOX GACUI!

we even employed someone to keep your eyes open so you can see the thufu on walls!

if it gets too much for you, sprinkle your gay flowers on us!

For real @MaryJane on a Sunday morning kitu ya kwanza on your mind is Raila! :eek:!

Si ungeamka make ‘Mzee’ Tea upeleke the young ones Sunday school? Raila is living his life, you are here flushing your youthful years down the cosmic toilet obsessing about him.

Sunday ni siku ya family for the ones in the family way, or sleeping in after a long night of trying to hit the elusive threshold! Si saa mbili asubuhi kuamkia RAO:D.

Cc team UOTP

you are funnie:(

im funnel

Hoooohoooo…why don’t you take your own advice? [SIZE=1]ok, go on and and accuse me of whiteknighting or some other nasty stuff…[/SIZE]

Am from church decided to login to check what’s ‘breaking’ as Madam fixes us our Sunday brunch naona huyu madam ameamkia Raila! I check time posted its 08 … (something). Seriously!!!

Actually that’s what democracy is about, however unacceptable, they’re voting for their self interest, they are hoping for free rent as promised by babuon. :eek::eek:
Now, who do you think the landlord voted for ?:D:D

mbisha ya brunch ama hii ni hekaya

Hii ni nini exactly? Uganga ya ukweli?

I don’t know where you get your shit from but before you write have some facts to back up your claims, unless @karema-hitI is a mod please keep your shit to yourself

[ATTACH=full]132461[/ATTACH]

Marychieth olewa bana unatusumbua. Wanawake wenzako wameamkia kanisa, wewe ata uso aujaosha na umeffi unapost tu

Niaje ngombe brown skin!

Tofauti ni kuwa hao husimama Ambassador na City hall ilhali sisi na wewe husimama KTALK

Its a certainty of life that each of us runs on a different schedule. Normal is no longer normal.

We simama hapa ktalk na alshabab naskia they are entering in hundreds because you have shifted all the intelligence in nairobi and kisumu

[MEDIA=facebook]1914206472175951[/MEDIA]