Ask Anything About Makonika Here

Just request him to login to his account sir, the account is active sir

P. S. Uki g’oa, nabandika:

As received…

New Admin na Patco,
You changed my password, so I cannot log in as myself. Shait.
:D:D:D
Isorait.
Even worse, you logged in as me and locked me out of my own account.
Double shait.
I may not have been the most mature Talker, I know. Cartoons, Bikes, Cars, Dogs (read Omosh), Music, proper English, my son’s violin and fights with @Motokubwa have been my forte. Had you taken a minute to understand how shait works, hungenichokoza kwa inbox. That was uncalled for…and you started it.
Further, feigning my online presence while barring my own access to this here site took your immaturity thirty rungs higher than where I thought it sat.
Old Admin was represented as a donkey.
If you delete or edit this post nitaweka screenshot zote…from Tuesday.
You may continue to run that Makonika handle as yours.
Talkers, your info is not safe.

The Real Introvert.

You have lot’s of fire in your hands…what the issue sir?

When the account is changed from contributor to unregistered, the password defaults and he needs to register a fresh

:D:DThis is a reason to be suspended? Admin anacatch mafeelings anaban msee? Meffi!

But you allow people to post on Ktalk pictures of women and ask “nani amekamua hii?” Do you normally verify whether the women’s privacy was not infringed?

Hata wewe uku na kale kashida ka ‘your’ na you’re’?

Are some members more equal than others…? Case in point Patricia! what deal do you have with that asshole?

That’s why we do delete them sir unless it’s been posted from Instagram or Twitter or Facebook.

Check my logging credentials since 2015 I’ve never logged out lakini ukileta ujinga tunapambana, why are you operating mokanika’s handle without his permission?

Nope no user is more equal than the other. That’s why i lifted most of the bans so that we all enjoy and have fun with each other

huwa najitoa stress na makonika,ukiban hio ngombe utaniua na stress

Because your status is contributor sir. Once it’s changed to unregistered things default.

He is around, let him login online sir. Even us love him and we love you all ladies and gentlemen

So if @Cutlass posts the screenshots on twitter and then I post them here that will be allowed. yea?

Nope just little control

Then why are you starting an ‘ask anything’ thread while deleting what he posted as a defense against your tyranny and an explanation to us?

You are fucking up a good thing, just as I was beginning to forget what you did with our media collection.

What are the procedures for deleting an account?

Never and never only Makonika can post them and I will allow him to post

hio jina alitoa wapi ni makanika ya punyeti?

Its like having one meeting in one place sir because everyone can have his own. We have all to come to understanding and for now am not deleting any accounts unless you keep them inactive.